TRUE !!!

nett price items only 15% off
signature models 40% off

reach there at 10.30am,
bought some MIDI/Keybd accesories
and left at about 12noon.

By noon, people queueing to go in...

I bought cymbals!!! n some stick

Sabian b8 pack- Hi-Hat and Crash going for 165. Saw the HH series too...

Think there is als pedal going on sale...

Yay! i Got my Pro Track... haha they bluff me yesterday say dun haf...

wah.... dimarzios quite expensive sia... if no sale i won't get one... $186.90 full price... $93.45 50%...

btw i met edo at guitar77 just now... haha... now just came back to fetch my guitar... going guitar77 again get beez to install me new pup...

:lol:

MadWereWolfBoy said:
wah.... dimarzios quite expensive sia... if no sale i won't get one... $186.90 full price... $93.45 50%...
:lol:

Thought the Retail List Price for Pro Track is $178.00???? aflter half price shud be $89 right?

Anyway, not much difference come to think of it..

finrod said:
lol they say 11 open but abt 10.20 let in liaoz

Swee Lee let in people at 10.20 am cos theres already a long Q by then. If wait till 11, there will be an even longer Q and that will be like madness. So its a good move by Swee Lee.

As for drums stuffs, many drumsets all sold out. Standlone snares very popular. u can still buy sticks and drum accessories eg cymbal cleaner. Only saw single peds (i think sold out by now). Cymbals -the good ones have been snapped up very quickly. And cymbal stands selling very quickly.

Its really a pretty funny thing. I reached at 10.35am ( dian, took a cab ) .
Super stunned, i look up to level 2, already lots of people liao.
Heng heng sia, looks like 10.35 is the right time for us to reach leh. I went in grabbed my stuff and pay le. Only 1-2 people infront of me. The rest of the people still walking here and there aimlessly. I think they cannot make up their minds lol. When i walked out, saw a queue behind the front door.
HENG AH !
Super messy sia ... OMG ... OMG ...
Bras Basah 's staffs also there LOL. Everyone's face all pale one.

oh yes, it's a big orgy
they didn't organise the payment method well

music plaza did a better job at the last warehouse sale.

I bought a MXR Bass DI ($472.50 list, $236.35@50%) and a set or PRISM strings at $20.83. This is not inclsive of the 5% GST.

Overall ok deal. Lucky I got in early as the crowd started to fill out the showroom at 11plus.

I got a Peavey Ultra Plus (looks real old but was sub 1k b4 gst) and a 5150 4 x 12 cab. They gave me the wrong footswitch (Triple XXX which was darn nice, but it wont work on the Ultra). Think I will go change tml. Hope everything goes well if not change for a Triple XXX 2x12.

Also got the Pedal Power Plus 2 and VB analog chorus and of cuz Bad Monkey.

:) the Bad Monkey is the one i see in excess stock at around 1pm. :lol: anyone who missed it can go again to get it.

wah peavey amps all gone, when I went in the morning sum guy bought the JSX half stack, then my fren bought the XXL combo and his fren got the 5150 combo loL, now the ultra is gone too, how you find the ultra man, Im quite interested in the combo version if I have the cash to spare

Managed to get what I wanted... Squier jazz bass fer my bro. Crowd was ok la... Maybe cuz I was looking for a bass and not a guitar. Guitar sure headache.

i noticed 2 other steals also - a Squier 51 for $210, and a Squier Stagemaster (neck through) for $365, both after 50% discount.

GuitarNoob said:
wah peavey amps all gone, when I went in the morning sum guy bought the JSX half stack, then my fren bought the XXL combo and his fren got the 5150 combo loL, now the ultra is gone too, how you find the ultra man, Im quite interested in the combo version if I have the cash to spare

I don't know yet. Too early to post a review. I think it's been there for quite long. Probably 8/10 condition. Needs a retube. But if you're asking if it's a cheap decent tube amp with 3 channel, it probably is. I'll post a review once I get the crunch channel. They gave me the XXX footswitch argh!!! It was nice, but I can't use it.... :cry: So no crunch channel as its activated by the footswitch.

Bad monkey is good. I'll post a review once I A/B with my fren's TS9DX, so hopefully my review won't be biased towards the BM.

Back