"swee lee is ripping us off" (update)

Frummer said:
I VOW : to open my own music instrument shop in the future

what if u quote higher price than sweelee ...but ur dream is impossible i should say,hahaha [no offense]

If I ever do such a business, I will probably sell mainly boutique efxs and amps such as Bogner, ENGL, Carr etc.. 8)

reyrey said:
lets see in 10 years time =)

bucket of cold water. *roll eyes*

i do believe that a music shop CAN be set up and be successful within a year.

Do whatever it takes.

If you believe its impossible... then YOU are impossible. In the meantime, don't spread the virus around.

dunno ..

IMO music industry as with any industry ,

1) contacts
2) good deals
3) good nose for openings /Business opportunities
4) good business management

in order to survive in SG. i mean... i really think with the kinda standard the shops out there here provide , e.g luther , g77 ..

stars said:
in order to survive in SG. i mean... i really think with the kinda standard the shops out there here provide , e.g luther , g77 ..

i think you forgot to finish your sentence.

i think i did :p ... seriouslly man .... look at the other thread... the sweetie at davis got a earful from some rude asshole ..

but truth is , so as long as you are in retail , sometimes there are rude #$%^& who really deserve a slap in the face and a kick up the butt to learn whats call

R.E.S.P.E.C.T ( its a song by aretha franklin)

hell , customers like tt spoil the local customer base ..

DoubleBlade said:
they should at least put the bag deposit counter behind the casher...
in that way it would safer for both the customer and seller at the same time

Actually they do. You just have to ask... Thick skin a bit like me, insist on putting my bass behind the counter! If cannot I sure make a fuss one. 8) I'm surprised so many people don't know about this... Its been argued about before actually, for nothing. But I mean you do have to ask them. Or else they tell you to put your stuff at the door.

I just went there yesterday and i saw the signage that says to approach the sales stuff for ur bags issues. It's just next to the main door towards the drum display... how come none of the compliants sees it? wah... you ppl ah... haiz....

Vio said:
If you believe its impossible... then YOU are impossible. In the meantime, don't spread the virus around.

dude,im not trying to pour cold water,why i said in 10 years time? coz i believe that frummer still schooling,not that i want to pour cold water,cmon its just a small misunderstanding god damnit...and im not trying to spread the virus around,u think very easy to bcome successful meh? halo mr,like that every1 is rich already la...life's not that simple dude,cheerios :wink:

DrumDead said:
Those that rip people off will be ripped off themselves. They can't get away with it for long.

well, swee lee have been getting away with it for years. they control the market man.... you can say what you want, but they still making money. and lots of it. and there's nothing you can do about it.

is there a possibility of the local music community boycotting them?

i mean... the people who voiced out here may only be a small percentage of the customer base out there. how many singaporeans are actually peeved enough with them to stop patronising swee lee for the next 5 years say?

i for one walked right in the swee lee bras basar for my Vic Firth sticks since no where else has them... sad...

are we ready for a boycott?

No boycott. Difficult in any case. Ultimately there'll be things you might NEED to get from Sweelee. The bigger more expensive items, try getting online instead where some companies offer at cheaper rates. The smaller items like boss pedals, no real choice is there?

Enough of it Guys... 8O

You have already ripped Sweelee by writing 6 pages of this thread !! :lol: :lol:

I dont think they need more than this as there is a sponser thread by Sweelee on this forum :?: :?:

Latest posts

Back