Suntec Band Competition 08

emailed organizer. no reply, no calls =(.

so i got no idea whether im in or not. urghhh..

guys, how long did organizer took after u've emailed them? sorrie for being blur like sotong. :confused:

Hey Akira-Portnoy...

what's ur band's name?
btw... i'll be calling ALL THE Bands only on Thursday once we recieve all the entries.
So relax dude, we hv not forgotten you. :D

Additional Prizes for SunTec Band '08

Hey Hey Hey.......

i'm glad to announce that we hv added a few more prizes & tokens & gifts to the SunTec Band Competition 2008.

the Winning band will walk away with:
$1,000 Shopping Voucher, 10hrs of studio recording time worth $600 sponsored by Focal Pro Audio,
$500 worth of Music Voucher frm Music Clef,
a trophy & the title of being the winner of the 1st SunTec Band.

Every band taking part in this competition will recieve a goodie bag worth $50 & a Certificate of Participation.

Registrations close at 2359hrs 18th of June 2008.

the number of entries are very encouraging... keep'em coming! :twisted:

Last edited:
SunTec Band '08 Auditions ... This Saturday 21th Jun

Hey Hey Hey.....

A Big SHOUT-OUT to all the bands who hv registered to take part in the SunTec Band Competition '08.

we are compiling all the entries.

we'll contact you this evening by email/Phone abt this saturday's arrangements & meeting time.

:twisted:

SlamJam, thx for shedding some light to the sotong. =)

my band is Epiknosis, and softies who enter the comp too, my band is in too! so see you bros on saturday!

nice day.

=Aki S. Ian

no lah .. must let my new line up fellas all expirience lah ... but anyway Im over 35 liao ..

hahaha lolz - kopi 4 u ..

but unfortunately my nric shows over 35 hee hee...

*laughs* maybe get to see you in action all, the last time i see you in action is back in 2005 actually, then i have a memory block or something for a couple of years...

wah so early ah 1pm? i dunno whether i can wake up or not sey. saturday somemore. :p eh fgl, you take vid la, then post it online. hehe

extremers: I think big bro james will do the vids thingy .... every year oso he do do one...

Back