SOFTies Mug Shot

idea

i like this idea of having a MUG SHOT. so next time at any gigs or around the island i knoe who are SOFTies and i like to say hi to em too.

kewl idea.

Pulse_ironica said:
hey man, double bass thigy?
i saw at the club crawl. i was there for the lion dance thing. after the lion dance performance, you guys took out the drum set. you played awhile before realising something's wrong with the double bass pedal. so you were kind of pissed off and you asked the people: ' who was the last person in the room after we left?' no one answered.. then you were like fixing the thing. That was the first day. Second day, this guy was using the Ibanez to play.. i missed it because i was in the lion dance room fancy chit chatting away..

grain!
i wonder how you have those 100 watts? or maybe even more! amps playing in HDB man!
or is it a condo? well....either of them...didnt your neighbours complain or find it too loud? esp if you're playing metal :)

Hey, this year's Baybeats, let's get a SOFT banner! hahaha. or something. And all have like a meeting spot to hang around at! :)

nitrovo said:
jeremyrozario: you look like someone who would take my lunch money

haha, no lar, i'm actually a realli calm dude dat dun take people's lunch money, but i might whack up an irritating boss if i get too pissed

anw is not an eyebrow piercing, is juz a slightly shaved eyebrow, mi alternative to eyebrow piercing, expensive and few years down the road the skin will sag

grain, nice collection u have boy!!!

yea man grain....thats a hell lot of great stuff u got. wish i had em, the mesa wld be enuf. dont ask for much :D lol.

grain!
i wonder how you have those 100 watts? or maybe even more! amps playing in HDB man!
or is it a condo? well....either of them...didnt your neighbours complain or find it too loud? esp if you're playing metal

yea man, judging by the surroundings, it looks like u cld blast the whole neighborhood away man. we prob wont mind being ur neighbour though :D

Grain!! where do you live man? I shall move in next door, then I can listen to you play, and STEAL YOUR MESA. HAHhahaha :lol:

iiiii

i live in Pasir Ris. by the beach i supposed. heheheh
theres no need to try stealing the Mesa, go buy em, its cheaper nowadays. about the price of a Marshall JCM 2000

Re: iiiii

Grain said:
i live in Pasir Ris. by the beach i supposed. heheheh
theres no need to try stealing the Mesa, go buy em, its cheaper nowadays. about the price of a Marshall JCM 2000

I can't even afford new strings at this moment! Broke broke broke! Like most people haha.

i realised that the girls get very high view ratings. hahha, shall we play hot or not? soft version!

Back