So whens ur NS enlistement date?

phreeek

Hey guys whos going in NS next yr? police army cd?

Im going in bmt on the 7th at 1245pm..
i think kiosai is going in on the 6th
and hifi killer on the 5th at 230pm

=)

lol kiosai is my band name. :) i'm just using the band account to post here.

and i'm going in on the 6th yup. 1245pm. guess i'll be a day more experienced than u phreeek.

-rizal

oooh another batch of youngsters enlisting

yay i 3 more weeks to pop~~ po po p~

the time will pass very quickly in bmt..all the best e :D

Sergeant: Recruit, how do u spell the word "ordinary" ?

Recruit: O-R-D......

Sergeant: Yah Yah ORD loh

I will never forget the look on the recruit's face

18th-december-2002 :)

anyway this word is to you guys who are to be/serving NS >> RECORD, REC you keep, ORD i keep :lol:

Heheh... what would a recruit know about ORD? The thing on his mind is POP... only when they come out of training, then they know the value of ORD.

Oct 8, 2005, I ORD-ed liao. :lol:

But I do miss army... where else do you get to play guitar everyday?!?

Yup... a nice place to be if you just want to play guitar/music. However, don't expect the warmth of a unit or HQ... its a pretty cold place.

Well... Every place has its bad reports. I was in a HQ unit and then went to MDC. Very different culture. But I got to play guitar everyday for hours on end.. and that was nice.. plus I got to learn a lot of stuff esp the styles of different genres... very nice. :)

hey ho let`s go!!!!!!!

my enlistment date ...... 06/03/1999. :lol: :lol: .....1 GUARDS...DIEPPE BARRACKS...

shiokadoo.....air-con bunks!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

hey shred tell me more about music n drama? i dunno i always had this stigma idea tt all the .. softies.. as in.. femine2 guys go there..

but heck man if i get to play guitar.. my fren says if u get gd seargents in bmt they allow u to bring guitars in.. but whether u have time to play is a diff thing

About the homosexuals and feminine guys?

I'm not going to say there are no homosexuals and anyway, they do not bother you. They don't. If you don't wish to talk to them, then don't. Its fine.

But many of them are just ... well.. gentle guys... feminine if you will. But they are not gay... and IMO, its okay... nothing wrong...

Anyway, a lot of this stigma/rumors, well, its like everything else... don't tell me no one ever told you stuff about BMT? Many are exaggerated tales, made taller just to scare you.

If you want to develop further as a musician, MDC is a great stepping stone...

mdc.

pes C.

for artiste, auditions: sing, dance, act. must perform in 2 out of 3.

for band, auditions.

that's how it was back in my time.

Back