Skid Row

skid row's freakin' awesome! the frameshift stuff from baz is pretty cool, really different from what he usually sings. well compared to the old skid, the new one's pretty crap but if you don't actually compare (which is hard) and imagine them as a new band altogether, it's actually not bad. anyone heard baz's new songs yet? by your side and american metalhead. it's pretty good. by your side is on his myspace, real nice ballad. tho his screams are real awkward now lol

I heard 'by your side'. Honestly, i think its nowhere near what he could have done.

wasp wrote:
No one mentions wasted time??? that song has the greatest climatic ending ever!

Yeah, i am a sucker for ballads, so if you enjoy ballads and don't really listen to skid row go listen to these :twisted:

Quicksand Jesus : Awesome buildup, i took a whole week a listening before i got the tune i liked it. thought it sucked totally initially, but became my favourite among all the other ballads

In a darkened room : The most awesome lyrics (to me) ever, was feeling the way he did in the song, very nice :)

18 and life : i like the outro solo a lot

I remember you : i over-listened to this, but still nice.

ANYWAY anyone heard this bonus track called 'forever'? I like it a lot, very nice :)

Sorry can't help it i got too much to say. HAHAH

Anyone watched their live and interviews on youtube about the 'bottle incident'?
and seb talking about the authorities not allowing him to play certain 'offensive' songs, then they played 'get the f*ck out as a reponse'

F**KING AWESOME :twisted: :twisted:

And their cover of Hendrix's Little Wing, the mixing on that song is damn nice, nice tones too.

Sorry guys, couldn't help it. :D

hahah in a darkened room has loads of feel. my fav album has to be slave to the grind when they are bodering of metal, that's when baz's voice sounds the most raw and the production is awesome. yeah the little wing cover's pretty good. forever's an okay song lol not very skid sounding tho, kinda poppy. lol yeah bottle incident, i love his dropkick man hahah. baz said that when they were young and naive, they thought sweet little sister was like real heavy like slayer or something (lmfao)

I think the bordered into the lines of thrash metal on "Slave to the Grind'.

Btw, if you didn't know, the story behind "Wasted Time' was about GNR's ex-drummer Steven Adler. Big time junkie.

oohhh...but whats with the horse on the vid when the "..and the horse stampede it rages" part comes?

Back