Skid Row

Yeah, i play guitar. Covered In a darkened room, youth gone wild before.

Quicksand Jesus has a super awesome build-up. Woo :twisted:

I hate the newest cd though, is that only what they can come up with without Sebastian? Disappointing..

wah power... still gt band?

anw... u heard the punkrock version of i remember you.. skid row..2005 i think..knn..suck leh

WOAH!!!!! A Skid Row thread!!! BIG BIG fan here. One of the 1st bands I listen to when I got into english rock (coz before that was the 80's malay glam rock hehe). Though I moved on to much heavier stuff now, Skid Row remains my favourite band. They came out at the wrong time la, grunge came and hair metal died. The new Skid Row suck big time. Heard a few tracks and I didn't bother buying the new albums. If you like bach's voice get Frameshift - Absence of Empathy. Its a collaboration of him and one musician. This is no Skid Row wannabe album, it's more experimental and progressive but still heavy as shit, just need some getting used to if you expect a Skid Rowe clone. His voice control is still good but warning tho, he can't scream anymore

u like malay rock!! u also like skid row.. can make band already.. amcam! gua ada vocalist baik punyaa...tak baik gler ar.. tapi bolehhh ah

sLapshock said:
u like malay rock!! u also like skid row.. can make band already.. amcam! gua ada vocalist baik punyaa...tak baik gler ar.. tapi bolehhh ah

Talking to me isit? no la. I'm a bedroom guitarist only. To be honest went jamming only once in my life. And the songs me and my friends were jamming to? Wing's Hukum Karma albums...haha. damn funny. I was readig this thread 1st when I later came upon that malay rock thread. Suprised man! Nice pics tho. Didn't know quite alot of mat rocks here..suddenly all the mat rock language came out in there..haha.

Go to metal-rules.com and you'd be suprised. I too don't consider them metal, closest they came was Slave to the grind album.

My guitarist introduced me to I remember You and I liked it! Seb's voice is damn damn powerful, especially when he got to the ending chorus. Their live performances are good too!

wasp said:
No one mentions wasted time??? that song has the greatest climatic ending ever!

dude that is my faveriitttt song! i hear until cry sia~ that time some more break up..1 day i never hear any other song only wasted time

the sun will rise again
the earth will turn to sand
creatiion colours seems to fades to grey..
and you see the secret hands of time
will write ur final rhyme
and end the memory~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I NEVER THOUGHT YOU LET IT GET THIS FAR UPOOOOOONNNN~~~~

Actually this song is about drug abuse I think...judging from the video. But hey, still emotional though haha

Oh, and I'm pretty sure the ending was "I never thought you let it get this far boy".

Back