Skateboarders/BMX Riders/Bladers that are musicians

Hey, I live around Choa Chu Kang too, I currently dont have a board, gave it away, I thought I'd concentrate on my band. But recently I've been itching to skate, and Ive been so inactive that I'm actually getting fat. So if anyone wants to sell off their deck or wanna have a skate session just msg me! (I suck btw)

Don't mind me reviving this thread. I actually wanted to post a new thread about skaters, where they skate and what tricks they could do. Should I?.

Anyway, I was a skater before. Now, I seldom skate. I had a fractured left wrist because I was wearing a watch while skateboarding. Good experience! :D

Anyway, I was a skater before. Now, I seldom skate. I had a fractured left wrist because I was wearing a watch while skateboarding. Good experience! :D

This reminds me of those days when you, your bro, Aim and I used to skate around the playground and basketball/soccer court. Always doing Caspers, good times :lol:

I never improved, like a noob. The last I skated was around 3 years ago and the most complex thing I could pull off was a 360 flip w/ sloppy landing. Ollie never got above 3 decks and that sorta explains why any 360 move never got to complete its turn. I've got my own Casper invention, though :mrgreen:

Last edited:
HAIYAH ! im late !!!! damn. anyway. i play the guitar. i used to bike. i skate now. as in skateboard. now im tryin to learn blading. aggressive blading. the freestyle ones. yeah. so i do everythin mentioned. hahah.

i get so sick when skating cos i always cant land my tricks.

BMX rider here. used to ride till last year. hectic secondary life, sold it off.

thinking of starting either BMX or MTB again. :twisted:

my record for ollies is 7 decks. ahahaha

my 360 flip was always screwed though

much more consistent with my kickflips and varials

Used to bmx during sec 1 and 2 but after an injury to my shin.... gave up! den decided on skateboarding since sec 3 and quit abt 5 yrs bk.....

last trick: fs noseslide pop shuvit out

reason for quitting: gf and concussed a 360 flip 3 steps at kallang.. near national stadium...

wanna pick it up again but no kaki

Back