Singapore Idols 2006 Season 2

17wil said:
there is gonna be some rockband comp at channel u...
is project superstar a success? hmmm

at least the finalists from project superstar got more exposure lor....... they like almost every wk got sumthing going on........ stuffs like tv shows, meet the fans sessions, live performance, etc lor.......

n so far, 5 of them kana signed liao........ n 1 of them who is from hong kong n who is the 1st who kana kicked out 1........

but i respect them cos most of them can REALLY sing lor....... n they r NOT camera shy lei......... :wink:

why do they keep saying Mathilda must be too over confident?

shes seem nice enuff and is by far the best singer and performer if not the best looking...

Hey Farid I couldnt agree with you more.....she outsings all the contestants by a country mile then is told not to show off and that her confidence could be mistaken for aggression and that will frighten people.....farkin 'ell, is this not a singing contest more then a 'you're cute, we love you' contest????

(and the cute one is overplaying the cute factor a bit much dontcha think?)

ALL i can say is I hope the contestants all RELEASE 5 doves for good luck in the studios - even though they may only have $ for 1!

so far, this must be the worst singapore reality show so far... the people seriously have no voice... omg... i feel sorry for the producers... no offence, but it really doesn't cut... haha

why feel sorry for the producers - they picked the contestants rite?

Mathilda & Jonathan good voice wat....

Latest posts

Back