Shawn Lane.

wah biang... hes like the crazy fusion version of romeo (symp X) ...

crazy stuff... it was watch one of his videos that i knew abuot vigier guitars...

kick ass player...

I got a full concert of his that he did in mizoram india..bootlegged by my buddy...i also have his power solos instructional..anyone got any to trade for taht one???..maybe i can upload the concert one on google... :D

If you want to know about Shawn Lane and have access to clips of is music (you will have to make some intelligent posts fist) then go here:

http://donniebshawn.com/v-web/bulletin/bb/index.php

Shawn was one of the most important guitarists and musicians of this century.

Forget shredders........Shawn was on a whole other level way above everyone else you can think of.

Do yourself a favour and get educated about this amazing man and the amazing music he created.

Once you listen you may want to take to your axe with a chainsaw....

..... or you may just decide to pratice harder.

There are also a number of Shawn videos on Google Video. Just search for his name.

ENJOY!

well im not a vehemently strong supporter of shawn but i do believe he is a great guitar player...not for the fact that he is probably the fastest player ever....but for his brilliant songs....his speed shows but 10% of his true talent.....if u can listen to the songs black market and esperanto...unbelievable playing...and his touch is difficult to replicate to say the least.. :D

Vaiyen said:
geez! he looks so young in this vid! any idea when it was made? He's unrecognizable from the one i saw from 2004.

Musicians Institute California in 1993. Shawn was at the peak of his game (technically) at this time, IMHO

Hmm...I have not followed his career closely but i know that eh grew immensely as a musician....and towards the end of his career he did a show with 2 amazing musicians in India and i have the bootleg of that video....which my friend took...:)...i thought he was the best in that video...

i do beliee i saw his cd for sale at hmv...but i think roxy might take orders...dunno havent oredered from them in a year...

undoubtedly:)...If you guys want i can upload the video of the concert at india somewhere...where would u like me to upload it??google???

royr do u have the video i am talking about??

Latest posts

Back