satch really needs ur help

stillwater said:
I enjoyed it. Very mustaine-influenced (to me), but a friendlier version. Tone has less bites, and i mean the guitar riffs as well as vocals! hey satch, u definitely have to sound more brutal, more vicious, more fierce.... and i mean more fierce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: try kek out that voice, else squeeze your balls real hard when you sing :lol:

the riffs sounds the best to me, nice work...
ok now where's my cookie? :smt003

passes virtual cookie to stillwater.

ENJOY!!!

satch said:
Vaiyen said:
Of course. It's your song. Do with it what you want.
so satch...you never heard Dread before this? This is uncanny.

ure really doubting me?

woah, I'm not insinuating you ripped off that song!
I'm just wondering whether you heard that song in the long bygone past, and then unconciously applied it to your original. That's all dude.

satch said:
... next, people could be telling me i sound like britney? haha, i wont be able to write anything then would i?
i was wondering about that too! many times i hum a tune, which i think is totally mine, and someone would tell me, it's something they've heard before. so i stopped composing tunes in my head from then on... :(

when i heard 'ka nohona pili ka', which won the hawaiian song of the year award, the tune sounded familiar too! then i wondered... should i have stopped composing tunes? :smt102

Vaiyen said:
satch said:
Vaiyen said:
Of course. It's your song. Do with it what you want.
so satch...you never heard Dread before this? This is uncanny.

ure really doubting me?

woah, I'm not insinuating you ripped off that song!
I'm just wondering whether you heard that song in the long bygone past, and then unconciously applied it to your original. That's all dude.

relax lah bro, i understand where u are getting at, bt i jst felt that u kinda doubted me cos i think its like the 3rd time u asked me already.

no hard feelings towards u man. and i really appreciate u pointing out dread and the fugitive mind to me.

duskalways said:
satch said:
... next, people could be telling me i sound like britney? haha, i wont be able to write anything then would i?
i was wondering about that too! many times i hum a tune, which i think is totally mine, and someone would tell me, it's something they've heard before. so i stopped composing tunes in my head from then on... :(

when i heard 'ka nohona pili ka', which won the hawaiian song of the year award, the tune sounded familiar too! then i wondered... should i have stopped composing tunes? :smt102

haha, i dont knw the answer to that.

Hmm. Your 'chorus' needs a running tune. The arpeggio is ok, but only as the rythm. Have your rythmist play that part, then you play a slow running solo over it, and it will be dead on. Also, your solo should kick in immediately after the 2nd chorus to have the best effect. Have your rythmist harmonise a few parts with you. And your solo has a little mistake of quitting a bar too early towards the end I'm sure you know of that already

yes yes, i knw that, hahahaha, i plan on doing a harmonise lick at the end of the solo though. hhaha. the one bar to early was because i wanked to much on the solo, ran out of licks then jst jump back. i realised that only when i did the rhythm. bt, too bad, hah, i dunno hw to edit back. cos my lead was in the same track as the drums.

Latest posts

Back