Recommendations for 25-key midi controller

with that price I can get a MicroX already...
info_microX.jpg

hm..the microkorg looks interesting...u have a thing for korgs, mingguan? i don't really have much experience with midi controllers/keyboards, just normally play what i'm given..so yeah, what is a good brand in ur opinion?

derrick

hm..yamaha doesn't exactly have any 25-key midi controllers, do they? and abt the microkorg...not sure it can fit in a normal backpack? or do they sell a case? n have u bought yours yet?

derrick

mingguan said:
derrickkwa said:
...the x-station costs about $1200, and the remote sl costs abt $900 if i'm not wrong (both 25-key)...

Wah!!!
so exp!!!

The price I got from a Novation dealer for ReMOTE 25 SL is $760. Featurewise, I think this is one of the best controller around.

But you can also get a lower model ReMOTE 25 LE at $210, which I think is not bad. Will try it myself soon.

ok...as far as i know...there's only 1 distributor in singapore, n he's selling for 1200. if anyone knows any other distributors in singapore, let me know? dreamist, where did u get urs from?

I have a solution for you!

I will caculate the price together with the shipping cost.,

If the price is acceptable and I will let you know so that you can buy it from me!

By the way, I can accept online credit card payment or online wire transfer!

^^

Novation X-Station25 the total cost with shipping is SGD850!

That is mean you pay this price and I will send the product to your place!

Please let me know if you have futher qestion!

derrickkwa, try contact SteinbergAsia (steinbergasia.com). They are also a distributor of Novation products (and a lot of other brands). This is the price I got from them.

They don't have a shop, though, since they usually deal with studios rather than individuals. You need to contact them and visit their office to see the products.

Back