Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII

• Subaru Impreza WRX STi

• Hyundai Tuscani

• Total voters
Hmm..the last time I saw the Hyundai Coupe, the price was about $78k for the 2.2L version..soooo tempting! Not sure if it went up so much to $97K..

Hmm..why no Honda Integra? :wink: Its about 100K now I think..

The 97K one is the 2.7 Litre V6. There are three Tuscani models... 1.6, 2.2, 2.7.

All three are underpowered :(

No 2004 integra because, simply, it's nothing next to the old integra. The headlamps arent as good looking as before... plus it lacks the power. :(

ChanMin said:
how much power you want sial... hahaha

LoL, got power also cannot open the valves on singapore roads. Half the time traffic jam, waste fuel :p Migrate to Germany, and you can have fun EVERYDAY on the Autobahn everyday with your highly modified cars.

I got Evo VII... Initial D Arcade Machine Game Card... haha :twisted:

Personally I like evos more than the WRXs... the new WRXs personally look REALLY ugly and beng. And Subaru is owned by General Motors (correct me if I'm wrong) and like other brands in the group, (Suzuki, Chevy) they are fuel sucking monsters.

Evo all the way!!!!

Iono. I never liked WRX. The bug eyed generation put me off. Not to mention them being so darned common.

But that's just me. I'm an EVO person.

you havent even got one yet dude.. ur not an evo person. please. hahahahahha :smt098 :smt098 :smt098 :smt098 :smt098

Yeah man. The bug eyes were disgusting.

But it's all cool now. The WRX STi is a good car, I'll give them that. Might even outfight an Evo. But for me... Evo all the way.

Heard of the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIIIMR FQ-400?

Most powerful stock Evo ever.

Engine: Turbocharged 2L Inline 4

Power: 405 bhp @ 6,800 RPM

Torque: 355 lb/ft @ 5,000 RPM

0 - 100: 3.5 sec

Top Speed: 282 kmh

Some common supercar 0 - 100 timings...

"This is enough to propel the FQ400 from 0-60 mph in an incredible 3.5 seconds and on to a top speed in excess of 175 mph. It is a performance that even some of the world’s most exotic supercars struggle to match. The £330,000 Porsche Carrera GT, for example, requires 3.9 seconds to sprint from 0-62 mph, while the ultra-exclusive Pagani Zonda needs 3.7 seconds. The BMW M3 – hitherto the benchmark ‘everyday supercar’ – takes 5.3 seconds to achieve the same feat."

And don't even THINK of Lamborghini's or Ferraris.
[/b]

Currently? Hmm... it's an amazing piece of engineering. Its skeletal structure is made up of 26 individual parts, 33 joints and powered by 19 engines. It employs a sophisticated suspension system that is like no other. In fact, I have 2 of them. It's called "feet". Ha..haha...

Think my first would have to be a Subaru Forester XT. Practical, safe, AWD... It seems like a very reliable car. And it's got a boxer! Cool! Better handling... But no manual for the XT version =(

Praetorian said:
The 97K one is the 2.7 Litre V6. There are three Tuscani models... 1.6, 2.2, 2.7.

All three are underpowered :(

No 2004 integra because, simply, it's nothing next to the old integra. The headlamps arent as good looking as before... plus it lacks the power. :(

Power without control is nothing :p
Just like speed (in terms of playing) without any musical sense is nothing :p

Back