[[[ The Fast and The Furious ]]]

neuro182 said:
They do let us in a teenie bit on how to drift - Down Shift, Brake, Lift Handbrake & Turn (while pedaling the accelerator).

Good stuff!!

I hope you don't try this. Drifting takes more techniques than this. There are lots of ways to do drifting, if got the chance, "er hum" a video call Drift Bible by legendary driver Keiichi Tsuchiya the Drift King.

Feint drift, clutch drift, brake drift, hand brake drift, etc.

pedaling the accelerator, this sounds power drifting to me. Don't seem to have techniques at all, just need to counter-steer correctly. This drift is done by having overpowering on the back wheels, making them slide.

And lol, they aren't fakies REX, they are rex, just that they RICE their exterior to look fierce. Car enthusiast will know whether the car got the mojo or just the look. many 1.6TS WRX with modded bodykit are around.

Too bad Spec C is too expensive... Btw you can drift with REX if you swap out the AWD drivechain with a RWD one.. there's a team call TEAM ORANGE in D1 Grandprix just got their new rex with RWD drivetrain and smoke on the tracks. Cool stuf.

Cloudsky certainly have taste for vintage materials :wink:

XJAPAN: woah a Drift Bible.. shiok~ anyway, u can still drift with AWD.. i seen it on some Jap car show (on DVD) woohoo~ gets u high..

The RWD jus makes it easier for the car tail to swing out so that they go a longer circumference than the front wheels & hence, the DRIFT!!

i tink now P-plate chill 1st. 13 points & im off the steering wheels for at least 3 years man.. i have a Spec C Rex (in my Initial-D card) :lol:

neuro182 said:
the part where he drift the Boxster up to the rooftop is awesome sh*t :lol:

i love it man.. drags are no-brainer competition..

i think that was a nissan fairlady man ....350zzzz

Actually looking forward to the new civic coupe.. although the Euro-R civic don't really look apealling to me, but if its cheap.. Why not?

nothing realli fantastic unless u r a fan of DRIFTING & Highly MODDED Automobiles & not forgeting the lovely chicks that spice up the show!!

I prefer 2 Fast 2 Furious.. I even got the 1st installation of The Fast & The Furious..

Let u in for some spoiler : Vin Disel appeared in the final scene :lol: i tink that will leads us to The Fast & The Furious 4 soon enuff.

Sorrie~

I'd wanna own a Lexus IS200/Toyota Altezza. 2litres naturally-aspirated, Rear wheel drive, can fit my folks and sis inside, looks hot and yet not too 'ah beng' and i read in a magazine a few months back, that u can apply for the legal installment of a supercharger! There's actually one of the streets already with a TRD supercharger here in sg.... too bad i've still a couple of years till my license... oh well...

The fast and the furious was the best. It was the most realistic to me... 2 fast 2 furious had nicer cars like the R34 skyline, but i felt all the stunts were too unbelievable. Haven't caught the 3rd one yet...

hey seth brother,

Altezza is basically extinct man.. Poor car.. Darn good for its era.. I used to want one, then watch Initial-D anime, end up wanna buy the Hachi Roku Toyota AE86, now switch to REX.

slowly yea.. i took 1 year plus to get my licence :wink:

Back