Rampage The Durian! 6th-8th July, Esplanade Powerhouse.

L_B5.jpg

Hahahaha... thanks for the pic. AWESOMENESS!

lay the ground with marshmallows and cotton candy instead? nice nice soft soft can lay down also! so your knee wont bruise la

Little you don't have to be sarcastic to me as a organizer you should know whats good for the supporters on the pit. And its not esplanade fault is you who organize the event there.

Eh its not the moshing LOL! there is nothing wrong with the moshing its the rough surface that we were moshing on is the problem la wah lao its what I've been trying to say I did not say the moshing was bad! I was totally moshing all night la. ah F it la who cares LoL congrats to rampage awesome gig :D

Moshing was awesome

Bands was amazing

Venue was not meant for moshing maybe to those who did not fall down or mosh but for me who mosh and got little bruise was not happy about the bloody rocks and sand surface. Anyway I had fun just wanted to say next time get a better event venue la is that too much to ask for?

lol maybe baybeats shouldn't be held at esplanade cause of the gravel. 8O

lol. as Rip Glitter says, if you're not ready to face the lion, why walk in the cage? :D

I overslept :oops: :oops: :oops: was too tired after church.

Hope tonight was kickass still though.. No fights broke out I hope?

Oh man.
That's one more thing to do before I die:
Lie on a cotton-candy marshmellow filled floor.

I didn't get to stay till The Sallys today. Comic Strip was good. My first time watching them.

haha i know, right? but if you be good you'll go to heaven and you can have the hugest field of cotton candy marshmellows ever.

ok offtopic. sorry boss.

Awesome line ups for your gig lilrampage I had fun moshing hope you could be there but nvm we are there rocking it out anyways be happy about it cause you have done it.

So there are purpose built mosh pits in Singapore? If then, all concerts that people are expected to mosh should be held there.

You are lucky the body surfers were not arrested because technically body surfing IS illegal in Singapore, just like technically 5 person gathering together anyway can be arrested for illegal gathering. It just depends whether the police wants to arrest you.

So guys, don't push your luck. You choose to mosh and you jolly well know that you are not made of stone. It's your choice. You are responsible for your choice.

thanks fundoshi.

anyway, thanks for coming down to support rampage the durian! hope everyone had a great time :)

rampage on the airwaves is the official podcast of baybeats this year! so be sure to take a listen when the 3 pre-show episodes are out - they'll be put up on the baybeats website. we'll be featuring the ten local bands who made it through the auditions, including the fire fight and the sallys. be sure to come down to baybeats to support the bands!!

Latest posts

Back