Rampage The Durian! 6th-8th July, Esplanade Powerhouse.

West Grand Boulevard. It was kinda sweet they dedicated a song to Daphne Khoo, their former vocalist....She was watching them too.

And I saw Inch!

Ladeda!

it was great! rika and AVA were awesome!
but i wish to hear discoball frm rika. :(

i lost my slippers for nearly a minute.

You should have stuck around man. After awhile the police also gave up, and people were surfing all over the place.

i know, right? i bet rika mustve been really good. and im glad the moshing/surfing took place! i was afraid the security would stop it.

now who's got pictures!

hi there guys.. well, i just got back after dinner etc.. it's 3am now. i filmed whatever went on just now. I asked rika the same question on why they didn't play discoball because their male vocalist isn't around anymore. pity eh heheh. footage will be up next week, around wed or thurs probably.

cheers. meanwhile do check out www.gigvideos.com for other old videos. I've set my computer at work to upload all 630+ past footage. do subscribe to it. it's free. hehe

cheers

eh lilrampage your gig venue sucks LoL many people got cuts and bruise during the moshing should have set the venue at some other proper stage for such a show and the pebbles and sand was not a good thing at all.

other than that the bands were awesome crowd was amazing but sadly Rika was not at my expectation level cause when i heard their recordings I thought they sound better live but Hope to see better performances by them in feature gigs.

jimmyplaydrum : errr. i thought moshing is all about "don't start the fire if you can't keep up with the heat" or "don't stand in the line of fire" case.

yeah rika was a little dead, i'm goin to film them again today , hopefully there'll be a better crowd

Ron is not that dude its the floor the moshing is awesome but the sand and pebbles was turning the entire mosh pit to a dangerous pit

and I have bruise on my right knee and a friend of mine fell down and her face totally got scratched by the unforgiving pit

hey the mosh and the surf was fucking awesome.

- bruised/bleeding lip and teeth
- sprained wrist
- cuts on hand, knees, face
- heavily pummelled back

but it was the sex man! I saw azly's flash going off 3 times when i was in the air... bro gotta post those pics yeah ;)

Rika:

I thought their music was awesome! Really tight, really interesting structures. Only thing is, the drummer and bassist are totally vibing into the song and moving around, but the guitarists and vocalist are sorta dead and don't look very comfortable with themselves.

Great music guys! If you move around and vibe a little more the crowd would dig you guys more too! ;)

AVA:

MOSHMOSHMOSHMOSH WALL OF MARSHMELLOWS. Great shit.

WGB:

Guys are just getting better and better and tighter and tighter. Loved the Wayne dedication ;). And Erik and Jude have both gotten really good, man! Dharma and Syed don't need to say la. Bryan fall down =p

all in all it was the sex; congrats to Rampage ;)

L_C5.jpg

Ah there you go Visa!

And pictures for Day 1:

P_C5.jpg

P_C4.jpg

P_B3.jpg

P_B2.jpg

More over here:
http://myspace.com/egopop

Regards,
Azly Jacaz

aww jimmyplaydrums im so sorry you feel that way. maybe you should write in to the esplanade and get them to lay the ground with marshmellows and cotton candy instead? nice nice soft soft can lay down also! so your knee wont bruise la.

azly thanks for the pics, awesome as always!

visa hahahah you got to crowdsurf.

lets hear it from day2!

grafikpunk:

L_C5.jpg

*ahem jealous ahem*

Pinholes were incredible tonight.. that band just gives their all in terms of showmanship for every gig. Crazy antics AND great music too :D

Great Spy Experiment as usual were great lah.. but how come they never played my favourite Captain Funkycurls :lol:

Whose going down for sunday?

Back