Rampage The Durian! 6th-8th July, Esplanade Powerhouse.

LOL. Is it really a crime? OMG! I crowd surf twice in front of the cops. Btw, Visa, have you created the myspace for Mosh Crew yet? :)

mosh boys mosh boys! sounds cooler anyway what right... lol.

and yeah, it is an unlawful assembly punishable under singapore law if more than 2 people gather, without a license, with intention of disturbing the peace or somewhere along those lines.

p.s. sabrina the best! :D

visa if you are the lanky guy who was was constantly surfing, i've a suggestion for you that would please MANY MANY MANY MANY people.
wear deodorant.
i'm not being a smart ass or anything i think the crowd would just be a happier bunch of people that way. :wink:

jimmyplaydrum : I'm as blunt as a razor with words but I thought I don't have a right to say it. so lilrampage has pretty much said what I originally had in mind.

so for those who agreed with your statement, I highly suggest helmets,elbow/knee pads/crotch cup and premium insurance before you think of moshing, cos the local scene cannot afford a "better venue" than esplanade. maybe the next better venue is at the new marina NDP. then you moshers can all go drown in the waters and literally "surf".

kindly have more appreciation (rephrase : less demand) for ppl who put in effort for the local scene despite not being in singapore.

will bump this thread with a link only for day 1/day 3 videos soon when it's up @ www.gigvideos.com

the police can arrest you on any grounds they want to. it's all up to how you carry yourself. if you be mature, calm and dignified about it, most of the time they will just be happy to talk to you and leave; the procedures are exhaustive on their side too.

talking about that, esplanade staff are quite anal too.. at 7.15pm, (show starts at 7.30pm) I stoodby the metal barriers and I was asked
"are you a staff?"
"nope. are you?"
"yes,pls step away from the metal barrier"
"i thought you're only a flyer distributor, why?"
"because only staff can stand here."
"but they stand behind the barrier not infront?"
"it's the same.so can you please step away?"
"can~, where?"
"here (2 footsteps back)"
"here? (1 footstep back)"
"no here (2 footsteps back)"
"here? (1½ foot steps)"
"no some more. here. (2 footsteps)"
"how bout here? (1¾ ft steps)"
".... ok. (walks away staring at me)"
"8) ... :lol: (shift's back to 1 footstep back away, using my feet help even out the granite sand.)"

you can't F**k with authorities, but no crime mocking at their lame attempt to play boss as long as you act dumb but play smart. know where to draw the line.

Lilrampage , Ron and who ever thinks that I'am complining FYI i'am not Just giving feedback good and bad so whats wrong with that? ok lets just close this case about the granite floor I don't care about it anymore no point talking about this. :)

I had fun moshing we all did and Professional Moshing Crew really help the people who wanted to body surf and lose their body surfing virginity haha anyways sorry for the controversy over the past few post that I've made : :smt045

PS: Visa is the myspace up yet? mosh boys sounds gay mosh squad sounds like we are going on a spy mission haha PMC is good ''Professional Moshing crew'' :twisted:

Comic Strip
comicstrip03.jpg

comicstrip05.jpg

comicstrip07.jpg

comicstrip09.jpg

comicstrip13.jpg

comicstrip14.jpg

comicstrip16.jpg

comicstrip18.jpg

comicstrip22.jpg

Hope I didn't block Ron too much. I tried to duck as much and shoot from the sides!

Good show guys! I really enjoyed the last song. :)

Dangz....didn't manage to get the drumsticks that Fandy from GSE threw at the end of their set...

thanks aloy! can i call you that? haha. i really like those shots, especially the one of the drummer! upload to gallery? :)

nice comicstrip/sallys t-shirt!

haha i thought you people were joking about the myspace thing.

oh and look what i found! jimmy grabbing lerping's crotch.

m97798090.jpg

(photo from http://www.xanga.com/makemebananapancake)

Back