Rampage The Durian! 6th-8th July, Esplanade Powerhouse.

lol just to make things clear, the RAMPAGE in RAMPAGE THE DURIAN is a verb not a noun! and yeah where all the surfing buddies go! man!

for a preview of The Pinholes and The Great Spy Experiment(both playing on 7th July), listen to the latest episode of Rampage On The Airwaves!

695926513_5dc55161ec.jpg

right-click, save as HERE for direct download :)

Hey guys I hate to spoil the fun but from past experiences the Esplanade security folks are very particular about crowdsurfing :(

lol just to make things clear, the RAMPAGE in RAMPAGE THE DURIAN is a verb not a noun!
haha ye got that right...

i'll see whether i can crowd surf with all my barang and the rfw mech... that's if i'm not grounded for my sucky mid year results which should be (hope not) out by friday...

how come the poster on the 1st post and the one in the calendar is not the same? the line up is mixed up...which is the right one??

Anyone knows the timings or chronological order of each band's performance?....Most prob I'll be down on friday to catch WGB and GSE on Saturday...Greatly appreciate it if you guys can post the timings...

sorry sorry guys! there were a bit of changes so we had to change the posters. the one in this thread is right, on the calendar is wrong!

just to make things clear...

Friday, 6th July

7.30 - 8.15pm Rika
8.45 - 9.30pm A Vacant Affair
10 - 10.45pm West Grand Boulevard

Saturday, 7th July

8.45 - 9.30pm The Pinholes
10 - 10.45pm The Great Spy Experiment

Sunday, 8th July

7.30 - 8.15pm Comic Strip
8.45 - 9.30pm The Sallys

Back