Queen of Pop Britney Gives Birth!

ahahaha! imagine born butchers! they'll like cut their way out. okay nvm ><

britney a mother. wow now i believe miracles do happen. congrats to her anyway.

well hopefully she will become more mature and dont do stupid things like the less than 2 day marriage...

but then again, maybe she wont know how to raise the kid

ya'll so bad, if it weren't for britney, den children of boredom would never have the song oops i did it again to cover :lol:

He'll probably grow up to be the new Eric Cartman in town :lol:

Those of you who watch Southpark should know what I mean.... :lol:

why are you all posting such mean remarks about her and her baby? i mean, is there some kind of hatred between you and them?

especially for britney, she is a music maker just like us. and for goodness sake, the child is just born.

heehee :lol: but i really wonder what the baby gonna grow up to be like, cant imagine, and don't no where to start imagining, possibly another charlie sheen/martin sheen? takes after his mother?

soft said:
why are you all posting such mean remarks about her and her baby? i mean, is there some kind of hatred between you and them?

especially for britney, she is a music maker just like us. and for goodness sake, the child is just born.
thats why i said, bless the innocent baby. 8)

did we grow up to be what others expect us to be?

did we take after my mother?

for me, both answers are NO.

hahaha.. maybe it's jus the music scene and stuffs that she did that made her what you guys think her..

hmm actually i think she's a pretty good pop singer?

Oh yeah.. motherly.. i'm sure every mother would love her child. we have no rights to judge her. Although she might appear to be rather.. ahem.. but those were the pass?

Hmm i'm sure that she will try her best to do whatever she can for her baby..

well.. at least i hope so. it isnt easy being a celebrity. HAHA.. BUT BUT.. i'm sure her baby is goanna grow up looking hot. BUT i hope he wont become arron or nick carter alike.. they suck.

when he is old enough he should start playing on a strat and be the next john mayer... hehehehhhehehehehhhe...

Ppl, we must wish the baby the bestest best luck. Being frm a womb of an adult entertainment star & an exit/entrance thtz had many intruders b4, may god bless the lil soul :cry:

Latest posts

Back