PS2 Gamers!

ItAcHi haha i live opposite golden village

anyway when you guys play winning eleven do you use the directional buttons or the analog stick? cause i have heard of people playing using analog and even more pro then when using directional buttons..

i use analog.. easier and better control.. but for curling the ball for free kicks and corners i use d pad..

analog for me! i dont even feel the dpad belongs to the control anymore at certain times. but recent games have been using the d pad as 4 additional buttons. the 2 analog + R12L12 buttons as standard control. you know what im talking about. lol i think PSP have more stylo games then DS leh.. i dont know.. lol

ya ya at corner.. every corner.. you go to your toilet and see got or not. hahahhaa. jus joking. heh.. it's not really a corner la.. jus a small space in hougang area. I DONT WANNA GO TO JAIL.

Kaye said:
OH sega's shining force.. oh gosh damn old lah.. Sega games.. my fav got to be the WWF.. undertaker can actually summon wolves.. and my fave line "Never Mess With The Bad Guy"

it's OLD but you gotta admit, it's still fun if you get to play it again, haha. I just downloaded shining force 1 and 2 on my PC =X Retro gaming! :D

around the corner..small place in hougang?? i only know 1 shop left in hougang...near e plaza..where else got?..

waiting for Prince of Persia and NFS:MW

there's 1 shop in katong shopping centre basement, 1 in tampines opposite temasek poly, 1 in tampines central..

tampines central area..near the coffee shops izzit? used to have 3 there last time..now left 1 (last i went there was like 6months ago)

anyways i feel.. Rise of the Imperfects kinda limited..too few characters and too lil special moves.. :evil:

i think the shop is opposite where spotlight used to be. You have to cross the road to get there. It's a small corner shop beside a handphone shop. you can't miss it :)

whats opp spotlite..hmm..uhh..cant rmb...i only got tampines to go school, go dota at pavillion and go home.. :twisted:

ahh ok.. i still suck at that game, haha. can never get it right.. esp when there's a super pro in the other team.. 8O

rue the day of cups and ice

TONY HAWK UNDERGROUND (1) IS THE BESSSSSSSTTTTTT!!!!!!!!

GIVE ME THE CASSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tony hawk american wasteland is also solid. in fact, too many features. will take you awhile to get acustomed to it.

but tony hawk series roks!

GIVE ME THE CASSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back