PS2 Gamers!

tts cool...while other ppl busy toking to relatives..u and ur frends can play games all day long...good idea man

MGS series is a must!! Haha... Althought I never completed MGS3(somehow), MGS2 the rest I've and yeah, must play...

Final Fantasy.. If you like RPG of course, but I think Square Enix has been slacking lately.. Waiting for FF12 now and wonder how it turn out..

For latest game, try "Shadow of Collusus", "God of War" and "Burnout: Revenge".

All time favourite game is the Burnout series. I love racing games..

WOOHOO! metal gear is the greatest man... I just love action games like, metal gear, god of war, dino crisis, resident evil, area 51... manhunt is one hella guesome game.

EH.. why no one play harvest moon.. it's fun ok! HAHA..

Hmm winning eleven.. eh i dun really know how to play soccer games.. i'll go around sliding and keep laughing.. ok i'm so mad.

One thing that never interest me.. is tactics games.. i wonder why my brother kept playing it.. all you do, is control those tiny character make them hop around like playing some board game.. but the magic and attacks graphic are plus points to the game.

Oh one more.. i love gangsters games, be it grand theif auto or def jam.. def jam is one of my fav, you can actually dress up your character with blings blings and beat the hell outta sean paul.. who is the most irritating rapper. HAHA..

sheesh.. i should be studying instead of playing games.

Grand Theft Auto III, Vice City and San Andreas have to definitely be top on my list, followed by MGS 1,2,3. Older games I like are FF7, Sega's Shining Force! Yea! :D

OH sega's shining force.. oh gosh damn old lah.. Sega games.. my fav got to be the WWF.. undertaker can actually summon wolves.. and my fave line "Never Mess With The Bad Guy"

WTF, why suddenly talk about living in Yishun.. haha...

Anyway, omg Fatal Frame 1 and 2 is the most hardcore survival game ever man!! Scariest game I've ever played, too scary to complete it in fact. Ghahaha....

NO. the first day i got my fatal frame 2 i played at midnight was quite scared at first, then from that day on i played it on mornings no challenge at all eh.

always a fan of PS...so PS3 for me...but of cos wun buy once its release...too damn ex...will wait around 1 to 2 yrs later den buy...by then will have enough games to chose

PS3! cus it's very easy to get *ahem* games. I actually know of a place buy 2 get 1 free. NOO I DONT WANNA GO TO JAIL!

itachi: when the ps2 was realeased i couldnt tahan already. can you imagine ps3? with everything the ps2 had to offer and like so much more to boot. wa lan eh it's a real headache.

for the xbox, i own 1 at home, and being a big PS fan i at first didnt really fancy it. till my bro bought it home, it's amazingly addictive. especially for online gaming it's much more a breeze.

anyone with the PSP and comments? i might get 1 with the money from my holiday job.

PSP .... battery doesnt last long ... the graphics is not as good as ps2 (i feel) .... but it's a great entertainment on the go and at work (specially when nth to do he he he )... but for fun value i prefer DS though ... the games are more fun and not long winded although the graphics is not as good as psp ...

cant wait for fatal frame 3 oso ...especially when the characters from ff 1 and ff 2 got involved too ... maybe this would conclude the stories on the curses ???...

i'm getting ps3 once it comes out.. man i get owned by my cousin in winning eleven.. he plays like what 6 stars difficulty?

Back