post your funny pictures here!

vick, I thought so too. That means "weak" is correct. Where did your dad took this pic?

Unless we know what the intended meaning is, we cannot be fault the translation.

AEnimic, "handicapped" might not be the intended word. I might be wrong but I feel it is somewhat like the post on bus/mrt, "Give seat to someone who needs it more".

Then it's very crude English, "For Weak Only". And quite rude, at the same time..there's no such thing as a weak human that needs a special cubicle,that's very disrespectful to the person that uses the toilet. There is always special spaces for handicapped people or old citizens due to their disability to be flexible and such. Weak is not the word to describe this, but handicap is.

Go figure. I think it's direct translation that makes it sound weird.

HeavyMetal.jpg

i need a little history lesson here. i know the right guy is hitler, but who's on the left?

Last edited:
i need a little history lesson here. i know the right guy is hitler, but who's on the left?

Bro fgl resembrance.....Whahahahaha ! Sir Winston C.

PS: - and the 2 at the pics - they are both death. hahahaha ! Winston says "He has gone Up" - and Hilter says "I dunno really - he pointed at the sideways" where's that?

Last edited:
Back