post your funny pictures here!

rs020pb25B15D1.jpg

Sir Paul McCartney was VICIOUS in his recent divorce settlement case - when we say he took an arm and a leg, he REALLY took an arm and a LEG!:twisted:

LOL, the prc one's a hilarious!!

imagine if they had the same mistakes during the olympics, the western media will be having the time of their lives!

Hahaha so the marker's equally as moronic. Btw, the 'Opposites' exercise reminded me of NS medical. bloody torture, had to do those lame questions for like 30mins.

jeepers: bro the NS medical check up last how long man? any idea? mine is on thursday.. and i really know nothing abt NS thing. thx

jeepers: bro the NS medical check up last how long man? any idea? mine is on thursday.. and i really know nothing abt NS thing. thx

depends. if your unlucky, you end up with lots of people with the same timing.
just remember to wear boxers coz yu wont want to be wearing briefs while everyoen else is wearing boxers in this one particular waiting room.

there was this guy who was wearing briefs and he was so shy since the rest of us was wearing boxers. he had to ask the Army guys there for a spare towel to cover his overexpose lower...

hahah...

R.O.D oh~!

Back