Phaser for the Price?

Santa

the best phaser for price ranges of?

150 - 200?

200 - 400?

i need a new phaser (gotta save tho so no offers pls)

hahaha RAWR

well.. ... ... ...

im just looking for opinions really, not like an absolute...

U might want to consider the Ibanez PH7...Got mine for 70 used. Awesome phaser...good enough for my needs. Can do swirly swirly stuff like phase 90. 8)

I have been toying with the idea of getting the Tonefactor Nebula phaser. Clips sounds awesome, suitable for me.

But whether it's good for you, you got to judge for yourself. :wink:

Phil said:
I have been toying with the idea of getting the Tonefactor Nebula phaser. Clips sounds awesome, suitable for me.

But whether it's good for you, you got to judge for yourself. :wink:

agreed on the clips, i like the nebula too. Brad (tonefactor) replied my email, as there'll be 2-3 pedals ready to ship soon.

phil, i have the nebula.. and it really really sounds good, esp if you're into subtle phasing..for more options H.B.E. psylocibe should be good cos the neb is quite a one trick pony..

Guys, you should hop down to TGP, Fatback there did a demo vid of quite a number of phasers.

To top it off, the ones people felt were more useful were the BYOC Phase Royale and HBE psylocibe.

I'm using the MXR EVH Phase 90, it does what it suppose to do, and is just so simple to use. But the price is abit steep for a phaser though.

wow the phase royale looks promising... more switches are always good :D

i agree with the nebula, sounds great! but then its abt 130 US... so abt 250 sing?? then might as well hbe psylocibe...

any local dealers for the psylocibe?

right now, cant seem to find the shredcow phaser page on tgp, neither can find the link for the phase royale...

hehehe...

looking for souljah to give some insights :D

shred do u mind posting the link of the thread with the pic of the fully loaded phaser again? i cant seem to find it :(

does anybody know whether the phaser kit comes with the parts to build the fully loaded one?

LOOKS PROMISING! :D

Latest posts

Back