OM : satch attempts to cover fire with his new red machine

i like the tone ... nice man .. hahha.. do something crazy in ur next recordng .. wah or some shit man .haha.. unleash the monster in ur red machine and also the soul in u

siva said:
i like the tone ... nice man .. hahha.. do something crazy in ur next recordng .. wah or some shit man .haha.. unleash the monster in ur red machine and also the soul in u

hahahaha, crazy ah? dunno do what sia. suggestions maybe? siva? haha.

ya. haha, i not trying to make hendrix sound lah, trying to make my own tone. hahaha. thats y. whattsup man, nv see u at the mrt anymore

Alright satch! ive got good news and bad news. I have to agree with everyone that your tone is hell lot nicer now.

now for the bad news

SATCH!!! U CANT SING!!! :D:D.....it prob still sounds better than me singing though.

here's my opinion...

pai seh... what i mean is that you should be getting much much more better sound with a POD.
Try experiment and explore more cause I'm sure POD can offer a lot more better. Who knows maybe you stumble upon a unique sound that ppl could identify you with

Well, the singing, you can do with it if you wanna do alternative/grunge music.....

oh ok. cool. thanks. bt the tone wise. im quite pissed lah. hahhaa, i find it quite hard to get something that makes me go WOW

tone.. no doubt. no need to repeat what other says.

vocals... my hair stood thru out the sound. lol sorry man, serious lol.

Latest posts

Back