OM: glasgowkiss

oh nono, i didnt do the backing tracks.
i merely used the abode audition, did and vocal removal feature, and im left without the lead guitar track..then i record mine over it..

oh btw, me and evilgtr r stil looking for band members to plug the gap. LOOKING FOR COMPETENT DRUMMER...WRU??!?!?!

its very nice! may i know where u get the backing track? i cant find his back tracks.. you playing over his track right?

would love to listen to you do damage plan or wishful thinking or lost without you.. really love those tracks.. if u do dont forget to post up here in OM! gimmie gimmie =)

i am flattered, thank you man.

i used software to remove the main track for the original glasgow kiss, its not a backing track from internet.

in this case, only the solos were removed, u were right, at certain sections i was playing over his part.

hmm the rest of JP songs were really intimidating...

come on lah Chang...wat lousy guitarist..??!!???

U ar' my BedRoom Rockstar...!!! but nw i smetimes go jamin with my bro on wkends.

by the way..i didnt have much time recently to lay my bass lines for your new songs...so pai seh. only manage to practice for abt 2 hrs daily...so sad. if time permits...we can jam again together rite..!! provided gt drummer lah..haha!

aiyo thanks man

unfortunately the rest of the song is too challenging for me, i guess gotta jus end it here, no new OMs , sorry guys...

Back