Official Year End Sale!

about 15mins walk...

Busses 64 & 125 enter the inner reaches of Sims Drive, when it enters the neighbouthood, alight after it turns left after the temple. back-track to swee lee warehouse, you'll reach there in 5min...

hey sub, do u think the sale got sell IBANEZ AW15ECE semi-acoustic? Hoping to grab one before anyone... hmmmmmmmm...

mailsolo

went there today, saw a IBANEZ semi-acoustic guitar, but i'm not sure if it's the model you wan(was busy looking at the basses, lol)

SALES AGAIN!!....luckily its near my hse area....BUT wats the point? ...i dun have any spare money to spend!lolx...Just went for the mid year sales tis year and grab a rg 370dx but in the end, was traded away within a month...haha

If u can trust me, i think i saw a pearl drum kit tat cost 1.9k, nt sure bout the double pedals though

KeDraiv

awwww man... hahaha! Nvm, i'll just go tmr... I'll c what I can grab... if i can afford to la... haha!

I dont think so.. haha.. today sale is open for MFO members only if im not wrong ... and im sure the good stuff mostly wont be available tmr by den.... sheesh!

I went to Bras basah sweelee on wed, umm at that point of time well everything seems to be there... hmmm not sure abt now... hehehe!

Man, I got a peavey 7 stringer from the sale, and they gave me a new and unopened piece which is still in the box itself. Then when I went home and opened it up, I realised that most of the frets and the nut was rusty. Thus I called them up and they didn't pick up my call, perhaps they were too busy cause of the sale. Is it possible to exchange my current piece for another new piece? Thanks in advance!

yes u can exchange. just bring ur receipt along.

and the prices before discount were out of the world! so effectively we only save around 20-30% which is not very worth for the long queue. the 50% isnt 50% but nonetheless it's nice to see such a huge cut! haha.

but good service today, good service, just that the security could be tighter a little. but not a lot of stuff on display though.

Ya somehow there's only less Sales asst tat day.. compared to the mid-yr SALE in June 07 where theres so many sales asst/personnel hanging around in the store... hmmmm.... maybe due to space constraining i guess.. haha..!

i was just wondering.. whether anyone noes whether the andy timmons AT300 is still there... ha haz.... doesnt matter if there is no sale...
LOL

Back