NIRVANA!

yeah, it'd be great if Nirvana was still around

zzz, we'd have played Smells Like Teen Spirit in our guit life sometime or another.

Good riddance Nirvana is not around anymore.They killed the GREAT Hair Metal era now he had to kill himself.See, this is the consequences when someone wipe out Hair Metal out of the musical map in the early 90s!Fame is a bitch eh?Sloppy guitar playing,bad taste of clothes,"staring-at-my shoe while-i-play my guitar",WTF? Its the millenium and 80s bands like Tesla,Def Leppard,Skid Row,Warrant,Poison,Bon Jovi,Motley,Winger,Scorpions,Wasp all are still around with new studio albums n playing shows across the US. Long live Hair Metal! :twisted:

I feel you..but no need to start a war I think. Hair metal bands are more talented no doubt..but some are crappy too. I hate grunge too.. but Nirvana's Nevermind will always be one of the greatest albums in rock history.

Hair metal itself is a comedy..... if you look at it closely. But man, Nirvana was for real and inspirational. What they challenged and proved was that music is your platform to go up there and say whatever you want, be whatever you want, so long its good and has passion. And Nirvana did just that, except they happened to convert the whole world along as well.
So, no matter what you think, Nirvana will always be respected and loved by countless people and even more so after their death, cos news, stories, magazine articles fade away, but the music remains forever. Just think of your most favorite band and the first time you heard their song and how it made you felt. Nirvana's accomplishment is there for everyone to see.
Adios.

@NiKKiSiXX

Hair metal killed itself. They were great when they first started, the music I mean and not their clothes or hair. But towards the end of their popularity they mainly concentrated on their costumes, make up, hair and less of their music. So in other words they commited suicide. Anyway, Kurt Cobain dressed far ahead of his time dude. Converse sneakers, skinny jeans and cardigans? ain't that what the youngsters are wearing these days. ;)

Back