NIRVANA!

alamsemu said:
Hi. Sloppy as they are, I think to a certain extent, imho skill is somewhat irrelevant to music. .

True...
All music is good for your ear. And I mean ALL. We need to listen to many type of music. No need to hate any genre.

But then music industry like to push the market to its limit, so people really get sick of the trend. Like after Nirvana, many bands try to copy their style. After that come the boyband era, and now everyone talks about R&B

whoa whoa anyone know where to get Nirvana ablum cheap cheap price or at least average market price?

Nirvana albums are pretty cheap at HMVs if I don't remember wrong.
They don't go up to 30 or 40 unlike indie bands.

Without passion, music is nothing. Kurt cobain makes u belive in everything he sings, all the pain just comes out of his song.

He was angry with the world for overlooking all his works for "Smells Like Teen Spirit" and couldn't handle the overwhelming fame.

BAM!

The end. :cry:

17wil said:
whoa whoa anyone know where to get Nirvana ablum cheap cheap price or at least average market price?

the CD shop in front of City hall MRT. Metallica's album also quite cheap there.

I think the shop is called GRAMAPHONE <-- something like that (mind my spelling).

My favourite CD, NIRVANA - NEVERMIND. The cover potraited a baby trying to grap an American Dollar floating in front of him.... One of the BEST CD.
LOVE ALL OF THE SONGS. :smt026

popeye said:
the CD shop in front of City hall MRT. Metallica's album also quite cheap there.

haha i juz bought the Nirvana - Greatest hits CD.....my fren help me burn his with the lights out oso....kewl!

nevermind has a hidden bonus track in case the noobs dunno..but only for the early issue US edition cds which i have..its approximately 20min after the last song ends.

i remember 1nce i heard smells and i thought nirvana sux then u listen to it many ppl juz dont get the song but its actually quite meaningful i tell u it was nirvana that inspired me to pick up a fucking guitar and juz play for the fun of it.... nirvana also helped save us from the hair bands but den too bad kurt had to eat a bullet eh? alot of his songs are nice i love smells,lounge act,sliver,rape me especially the screaming at the end,serve the servants,man who sold the world,inbloom,about a girl,all apologies and whole lotta others

you may not like hair bands but there are many of us here who do. :) so before you start throwing insulting comments like "saved us from the hair bands" think first. one man's food is another man's poison. :p

Back