My gig experience @ Gas Haus

Re: apa sahaja.

ahmadk

yea could be so, but how do you explain not being able to sell the final ticket, and getting kaopei-ed by the organizer like its a matter of life and death? haha

i got evidence that teletubbies were screened! Hahaha. Btw, my friend took the pic not me.

ps: This happened at some metal gig at Gashaus. Ithink it was extreme metal or something...

rofl teletubbies? that some kind of prank?

does gashaus really suck? ive nvr been there before so i dont know. i should go check the place out some day ehehehes.

dopejoint said:
the soundman doesnt allow us to smoke on stage =( hahaha!

Crap...

Btw, would you intend to pay for any damages incurred by fallen burning ashes onto the venue's equipment?

come on, be professional. respect the equipment and the venue. if you want to smoke, do it off stage, out of sight. first time i hear people complaining about wanting to be able to smoke on stage.

concentrate on the music and your performance first.

* not hate, just fellow musician advice

dopejoint said:
Yeaps dont mind =)

You hate smokers right...LOL!

I'm one myself. Why would I hate smokers?

dopepoint, you don't mind paying for damages.

Okay, you are willing to fork out over S$1k for a spoilt monitor, burnt wires, burnt flooring/ carpeting and the manpower to replace the spolit equipment. Sometimes, it's just smarter not to act cool to save the amount of money you have to pay in damages. And it doesn't help that even if you bitch on an internet forum, you'd still have to pay lah...

dopejoint said:
the soundman doesnt allow us to smoke on stage =( hahaha!

*pats* there, there, anyways how'd the hell you'd smoke and play? i cant concentrate if i smoke and play sia!

Back