Muse: Live in Singapore 3 Feb 2010

hi. im from KL. would like to know if ticket for Free Standing PEN A still available or not. already asked at Sistic Agent (Holiday Tours & Travel Sdn Bhd) in Kuala Lumpur but they told me the PEN A ticket already sold out.

Muse autography session

hey guys , think everyone have this in mind. Are muse doing an autography session before their gig? :x would love to get my guitar signed by them. :D

I doubt they'd do an autograph session, even if did it would probably be a private session and you may have to pay 200 more or so for a special meet & greet and that's provided it's organised by LAMC.

thank you friend. :)

psst: i never attend concert in Singapore before. Big Night Out 2010 is my first time. just want to know if can bring my digital camera inside the stadium. :D

I think small digital cameras are fine but they would ask you to keep your dslr or larger cameras in the lockers at the indoor stadium if they spot one.

Only limited tickets left for $168 Pen A (Standing) for MUSE/RISE AGAINST/SAOSIN!

Last edited:
Selling Muse Pen A tickets! Left 1 only =/
Pm me with your quote.
Get yours before the price runs wild

:)

Or text me @97701756.

i will hate 2010...gonna be a shit year for me...first green day in jan,then muse in feb?unless tix dont sell out as fast as i think they should,i will be missing both gigs from the most lovelovelovelovelovelovelove amazing bands to walk this earth.:(
mainly cos' in the midst of O's now...can't book tix.so badly want to see both,but green day tix prolly already sold out and by the time i can get muse's,will be far too late.
really,really gonna hate 2010.where's the muse show btw?maybe i can climb the building and see from on top.:rolleyes:

hey, u want a greenday tix? i have one and im willing to sell it...

Hey guys ! I'm selling a pair of muse tickets free standing pen A tickets. Tickets from sistic are all sold out

Current highest offer is SGD200. you can sms me your offers too !

Anyone else looking to go for their awesome concert can either call/sms me at 91700738 !

Thank you :)

Selling Muse Pen A tickets! Left 1 only =/
Pm me with your quote.
Get yours before the price runs wild

:)

Or text me @97701756.

With some stroke of luck, I got 2 PEN A tickets now! If interested, pls send me a sms me & quote the max amt u're willing to pay up to. Tics will go to highest bidder :)

Deal can be done ASAP.

Need to sell tix! Muse big night out

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I CANNOT SEE MUSE AGAIN!!! !@@#$

I have 3 PEN A tickets with me. I am willing to sell each tix @ $185 if you are going to buy all 3 ( i calculated for you, total is $555. ) So pm me ASAP before you regret it!

Last edited:
Hi,

I had bought a tix to Muse Singapore concert BIG NITE OUT 2010.

However I just receive a short notice business travel plan.

I really hate to miss it, but no choice...

Therefore I am wondering is anyone is interested to buy my tix

Certainly I am selling at a discount here

Here the details
Pen A (Standing), original price $168 (not including sistic charges)
Now selling $130 nett. It is a original sistics issued tix.
If you are interested please email me: cindytal@hotmail.com

^_^

Last edited:
Hi,

To my surprise, the response is pretty good, and I had managed to sold the tix at original price..,. ^_^

It is really lucky for me! But I am really sad for not able to watch the concert.. been so looking forward to it!!!

Sorry to those had shown their interest, the tix is sold.

Thank you...

Latest posts

Back