Muse: Live in Singapore 3 Feb 2010

Hey all!

I've got 1 $148 category seated ticket for sale
Section T016, Row 18, Seat 1
got the tickets during early bird period so it'll be $141 (includes $3 sistic fee)
Selling this on behalf of my sis who can't make it for the concert

PM me if you're interested!

i have one ticket for Muse - 3rd Feb - Standing PEN A

Willing to let go at $120.

sms to 9734 2998 if interested.

WTB: Pen A tickets

I need 5 more tickets for Pen A. Individual/pair ticket sale is fine with me. Anyone interested in selling please contact me at 81383450. Thanks

a pair of MUSE tickets, Pen B, $262

Hi my friend would like to sell his MUSE tickets at $262. Pen B, also free standing. Will sell it individually if i can get another person to purchase the other ticket.

im new around here, and have not been to indoor stadium using public transport :) is it convenient to take the train to kallang and take a bus to the indoor stadium? i get off work at 6, and dont want to waste time getting there.. im not too interested in the opening acts, but i dont wanna miss out anyway :D

looking to trade three seated terrace (cat2) tickets for THREE standing pen A(cat1) tix, negotiable! very urgent, please sms me 9658 5253.

im new around here, and have not been to indoor stadium using public transport :) is it convenient to take the train to kallang and take a bus to the indoor stadium? i get off work at 6, and dont want to waste time getting there.. im not too interested in the opening acts, but i dont wanna miss out anyway :D

hey man, where are you working at? if its good for you, take bus 16 from dhoby ghaut mrt station. that will bring you to indoor stadium, directly :)

hey man, where are you working at? if its good for you, take bus 16 from dhoby ghaut mrt station. that will bring you to indoor stadium, directly :)

thanks bro! dhoby ghaut will be quite convenient for me actually, i think i'll do just that! cheers, n lets all rock tonight! :D

Where are they spending the night??

i know this might sound a lil retarded and extreme. But does anyone knows where they'll spend their night in SG? OR their departure date from SG? Don't have to be a confirmed answer, but a "more-or-less" is still fine!!

I await replies!!!

Latest posts

Back