Muse: Live in Singapore 3 Feb 2010

damn, that was a brilliant performance! no bullshit talking in between songs, no time wasting... just nearly 2 hours of pure rocking out - played all but a few favorites of mine - one of the best shows ive been to :) matt is god :p

Not bad a performance. Could tell - from our conversations& the gig - they're probably a little jaded from repetitive playing but all in all, not brilliant but not bad.

Was it just me or the sound mix for Saosin and Rise Against wasn't that good?

Nonetheless, had an awesome rocking time.
Yeahhhhh! :mrgreen:

MUSE was awesome.. Their live performance never fail to impress, bringing something fresh in every single live concert.

I missed out Saosin thought as for Rage Against, it was good..

Reading the posts& having been at the gig, I realized the deprivation Singapore suffers in terms of good 'live' shows ( I'm not just talking about big ones ).

The line between 'awesome' & mediocre clearly doesn't exist.

Which reminds me of a thread by someone who was doing some research on local music. I guess yea, music is more of a fashion statement here, exactly like what some popular artistes have commented.

This is just my opinion based on my experience in music etc.

Was it just me or the sound mix for Saosin and Rise Against wasn't that good?

Nonetheless, had an awesome rocking time.
Yeahhhhh! :mrgreen:

It was just Saosin. They managed to fix the problem for their last two songs, and then it just got better with Rise Against and Muse.

Anyway, it was simply one of the greatest nights of my life.

Kimura: yeah, it is only your opinion. Not any more valid than anybody else's, but still, u're entitled to have it.

Back to topic:
Muse was definitely worth the 2 hr wait! Felt sorry for the opening acts as everybody couldn't wait for them to get off the stage.

Matt Bellamy has the genius of God.

Last edited:
i also felt like saosin and rise against didnt have a great sound - but thats usually the case with opening acts :p btw, i didnt find anything repetitive about the band or their performance - and the inclusion of sunburn was a real surprise for me - they sure like springing up some unusual additions in their sets on this tour - i dont think sunburn was played very often during this tour

Last edited:
HAHA what a night!

during rise against, my side thought their set was finished when they walked out of stage. then we started shouting 'WE WANT MUSE!'. skali they came out again with acoustic guitars. hahaha!

was totally stoned at school today. thanks to all the jumping and shouting my ass out hahahaha.

Queuing up at 1am in the morning was so damn worth it! All the bands were freaking awesome. Oh and Saosin needs to play their own headlining show here. 2 supporting shows is more than enough!!!

Wah chicken...
Looks like the feedback is great. Too bad i missed it :( 3 of my favorite bands somemore.
But still, at least you guys enjoyed yourselves!!

All of you who shouted for Rise Against to get off the stage should eat a bag of dicks. And to the front row groupies, what's with the signs? I had no idea this was a boyband concert.

hey yuda, thanks for the bootlegs! haha missed the set but looks awesome from the vids.

narcoleptia, what signs are u refering to?

Latest posts

Back