Muse: Live in Singapore 3 Feb 2010

yep ticket price's much higher compared to 2 years ago.
im skipping this one,same to green day,the killers.

just feel glad i've seen them all already.
to ppl who're going,have fun there:)

Guys, can book tickets le. I booked mine, i got the $148 seats. I 10am book then the front seats like all gone man, sian.... Wanted to sit at the side of the stage.

BUT i still got the tickets, haha

selling big night out tickets

Hi all,

I bought 2 CAT 4 tickets before deciding to upgrade to CAT 1 instead, hence I've got 2 CAT 4 tickets up for sale, one each for $122.50. I am not making any profit here since I got the early bird discount.

Anyone interested in buying? Will arrange to meet up and pass the tickets to you directly once they are mailed to my address in exchange for cash on delivery.

Thanks
Yang Xuan

eh, how come killers nearly sold out on the first day but muse still quite available after so long ah? something's not right right? same venue and pricing. i thought muse was more popular than killers..

hi guys,

sorry if this is off-topic. if it is, please redirect me and i'll be happy to move my post.

i actually bought a ticket to BNO 2009, PEN B (the green sector, freestanding further back from the stage if you order through sistic) thinking that my friends were buying those too. unfortunately there was a mixup and they actually bought the ones nearest the stage / PEN A (orange colour-coded). so i re-bought the correct tickets and am selling the ticket for S$ 118 which is the early bird price i paid. if you would like to buy the ticket from me, please sms me at 98443081 (no calls). price non-negotiable (unless you want to pay me more than S$118 ahaha) thanks!

eh, how come killers nearly sold out on the first day but muse still quite available after so long ah? something's not right right? same venue and pricing. i thought muse was more popular than killers..

Muse has lesser seats and more standing. Look at Muse seat plans, floor is all standing so LAMC has more tickets to sell then the killers.

Plus Live Nation limited the standing tickets so ppl can buy the more expensive $168 seats.

Back