most desirable women

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you get that desired woman and get married and say 'Till death do us part' you'll realise actually you're setting a goal.

from jeff dunham a Ventriliquist

We shouldnt look down on the mentally or physically disabled in whatever capacity ....

You wouldn't date someone who's mentally disabled would you? To put it bluntly.

Ah shit I better not think too much about girls now, I don't plan to go through a break up after about 2 years - long distance relationships never work.

Wow, Sage.

I think Mr Lipas has the hots for you.

He's been praising your beauty wherever you post.

Standby your Ridsect.

Or can borrow some blowtorch from someone here.

:mrgreen:

that is quite a generalization. I have a friend who was molested by one >_>

I rephrase; Mentally-handicapped folks are -generally- nicer than sane people and a lot more honest with themselves unto others than sane folk, who use an amounted capacity of their sanity to knowingly hurt/disturb/dismay others. Am just speaking from experience as well, having worked with both mentally-stable and mentally-handicapped people. They're the lesser evil and nicer people on my books. :} Just in my experience of course. Sorry to hear about your friend.

that is quite a generalization. I have a friend who was molested by one >_>

I'm sorry for your friend. However, I'm pretty sure that the assailant is acting through his instincts as someone who has little understanding of the "normal", "socially acceptable" world. Not that it justifies his act, but I do not think that it gives us the right to judge them any different (even him) cos of that particular action.

EngelFaeuste
user_offline.gif

reputation_pos.gif

icon1.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by fgl
We shouldnt look down on the mentally or physically disabled in whatever capacity ....

You wouldn't date someone who's mentally disabled would you? To put it bluntly.

whose's talking about dating when all Im saying is we should offer these unfortunate individuals due respect.

Wow, Sage.

I think Mr Lipas has the hots for you.

He's been praising your beauty wherever you post.

Standby your Ridsect.

Or can borrow some blowtorch from someone here.

:mrgreen:

Why of course ... Sage is a very beautiful person inside & out .... she gets my vote anyday ....

Others may have the goods on the outside but not on the inside

and some others dun have either .... tsk tsk ....

Last edited:
FGL'S WORD OF WISDOM (only for married or attached individuals)
IN THE MATTERS OF THE HEART & OR SEX.​

FEAST YOUR EYES ON THE "BUFFET SPREAD" OUTSIDE.

JUST BE SURE TO ONLY FEED YOUR "HUNGER"
BACK HOME.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back