most desirable women

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rephrase; Mentally-handicapped folks are -generally- nicer than sane people and a lot more honest with themselves unto others than sane folk, who use an amounted capacity of their sanity to knowingly hurt/disturb/dismay others. Am just speaking from experience as well, having worked with both mentally-stable and mentally-handicapped people. They're the lesser evil and nicer people on my books. :} Just in my experience of course. Sorry to hear about your friend.

Sage, yes - in other words, these people with developmental/intellectual disabilities are generally, for lack of a better word, untainted by experiences that make us normal folks manipulative in nature.

On the flip side though, their actions and their own grasp of what is 'right and wrong' may not often fit with what is usually acceptable and 'politically correct' in our world.

Visa's friend may have been molested but to that handicapped person, it may be perfectly alright or as I said, he might not even know the meaning of 'right' and 'wrong'. Not that I do not sympathize with Visa's friend but I do not understand the situation enough to comment.

Personally, I think there are still lots of things in life that we barely understand, and lots of it still baffles even the brightest minds of science and medicine. A perfect example will be autistic savants, some of them capable of mental feats beyond comprehension. These prodigious savants are known for their seemingly limitless mnemonic skills, with many having eidetic or photographic memories but in other areas, they are still impaired, be it socially or behavior wise.

There are several musicians of exceptional talent, for example Derek Paravicini, a blind English music prodigy and an autistic savant. Despite being blind since he was a baby, Derek is able to, with a great deal of precision and accuracy, detect and recognize not just one but multiple notes played at once.

FGL - I don't know which char bor has turned down your advances this time round, to warrant the big and bold lettering from you. :mrgreen:

Personally, I appreciate the diversity that comes with life because I believe everyone is put here for a reason, and what you may see with your eyes or mind may not be due to their own fault.

Besides, beauty is subjective. One man's meat is another man's poison.

Like for some of us here, the childlike and youthfulness of Asian women maybe the ultimate turn on, but to some they prefer the Amazonian and strong qualities of, for example, Beyonce.

Our perception of beauty is largely due to our upbringing environment and the things we have grown to be fond of. May not be the social norm but hey, that's life. Everybody is different.

Women whom I think have the 'babe factor' -

Debbie Wong & Eunice Olsen (last time on Front on Arts Central- they are both intellectually stimulating and visually delicious)

Cynthia Goh (she looks like my Japanese ex-girlfriend)

Christy Chung Look at her beside Irene Ang (CEO, Fly Entertainment - MUST stress the CEO part) in the slimming ads. Difference is like night and day.

Nadya Hutagalung - No matter how many men she married - her looks is that of the natural exotic beauty, as compared to for example, Fann Wong - Yaaawwwnnn)

Michelle Chong - I love that Seoul Far So Good show. She's just a joy to watch and she is sooo smart, I think. As compared to, let's say Michelle Chia and Gurmit with their cringeworthy and crappy commentary.

Liv Tyler - She is so sweet and talented & beautiful & perfect. I'm in love with Liv Tyler.

Kim Hyun-Joo - I fell in love with her in Springtime..

Alicia Keys! Kate Beckingsale!!! Nicole Kidman!!!! Leona Lewis!!!!!

... and most fair-skinned Thai women, and not forgetting Japanese women too..

:p

hecklerkoch - read again my message .. U will then know i have not made advances outside of my marriage life nor been spurned before ....

feast your eyes on the "buffet spread" outside.

just be sure to only feed your "hunger"
back home
.​

wise words indeed sir!!! though after see see get v hungry leh. ahhh but then again not like one is an Emperor who can just point n' have right? hehehe

hottest chicks in the world who cause explosions in the skies:

Ann Kok
Fiona Xie
Debbie Wong
Eva Longoria
Valerie Tian (that bespectatcled cutie in Drillbit Taylor)
Anne Hathaway
Ting Tings chickeee

but i really do support local, best most desirable women all reside right here in da singapurrrrra!!!

Aiyah FGL brader, you have many posts all over the place what...

I don't need to use the quote button every single time what...

Cannot joke meh.. then the smileys all that for what...

Goodness, gracious me...

You got rejected or spurned or whatever, who cares right....

I was just jibing and joking only what..

Pain sia my beady eyes read your ever-increasing bold fonts.

Worse than walls of text.

Relax lah.. no need to be so sensitive eh...

:mrgreen:

I wouldn't call FGL sensitive actually, I'd say a better description would be that he has a strong opinion about being loyal to your spouse/girlfriend/b*tch, whatever. Protective father eh FGL?

SENSITIVE?? - WHY HECKLEROACH ..i'M SURPRISED AT YOU .... :confused:
so long U been an FGL KKN U know I always use BOLD letters as and when. :cool:

+ I never take things too seriously ...:D

whatever I do find disturbing ... or at worst iritating ... I wud just zapp the post like I had done with some of your posts in the fgl knn group thread ....:twisted:

carry on joking everyone ... we all can joke ... it's why we are human (small text for you Heckler)

Last edited:
I wouldn't call FGL sensitive actually, I'd say a better description would be that he has a strong opinion about being loyal to your spouse/girlfriend/b*tch, whatever. Protective father eh FGL?

quite right bro: I am fiercely loyal to my spouse, family band members & close friends & selected close Kaki Nangers.

The door swings both ways children .... you wouldnt want your spouse, family members or even kaki nangers to be disloyal to you, so its a case of do onto others as others would do onto you .... mmm protective father? Definately..but then again which father wouldnt be protective of his kids?

Of course my views my own and to each their own I reckon .... :cool:

Last edited:
fgl's most desirable women
( all wives exampted from the list)
in no particular chronological order

1. Cindy Crawford (what else can Is ay?)
2. Angelina Jolie (her current look - not the early days)
3. Nastasha Kinski (Cat People period)
4. Bo Derek (post 10 - not the braided hair look)
5. Girlpants (looks like a very young version of my wife - seriously)
6. Sage (mmm if she was unattached and I was too ...grrrrrr...but.... :))
7. Natalie Portman (post Star wars)
8. Keira Knightley
9. Fiona Jeremiah (Retro Groove female vox)
10. to be continued ...

ULAT BULU ALERT !!!!
icon10.gif

I PROMISED i WUD NOT REVEAL AS SHE'S BUYING ME CHICKEN RICE DINNER LATER:mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back