Marty vs Jason

bluepowder

nonono...not a new 2-star horror movie :D

im sitting at work and i just finished listening to perpetual burn and dragons kiss.....and i envy these 2 great players not for their talent but because they found such amazing guitarists (each other)to play with....according to me the greatest duo in all of guitar history!!!

But...which album do u guys think is better.....I cant decide.....hehe.....i just love both exactly the same....10 stars ...hehe :D

They r great at the time. :D

I'll like to see JS and SV get together and do some scary stuffs on guitars.

hehe ya js and sv are amazing too..but i think marty and jason are so well matched....but still such individuality in their playing...its unbelievable....frankly i think marty is the better player but i like perpetual burn better....but both just by a millimeter...hehe

There IS a video of Satch (JS?) and Vai (SV?) playing together.. in Vai's mothership.. like a jam thing, very cool. I have it, you want it?

I downloaded somethign similar to that but the proble was they spent 3/4ths of the video setting up stuff....and then i heard like 5 notes of music...is it the same one???if not then please go ahead and poste it.....ps has anyone seen teh video of jason becker playing air...it is wicked!!!!1

yeah but billy is a bassist....
also can play guitar though...LOL...
ha haz....yeah gilbert is awesome man....

but he is damn skinny.....LOL LOL LOL...

Latest posts

Back