Looking for the right mates.

Hi.

Holidays are coming, and I'm planning to form a leisure band playing great music. It doesn't matter what languages they are sung.

If you like:
  • Never Say Never by The Fray
  • Somewhere Only We Know by Keane
  • Tears, Endless Rain, Forever Love and all the other rock ballads by X Japan
  • Sen no Yoru wo Koete by Aqua Timez
  • Slow, smooth rock love songs by Wu Yue Tian
  • Xin Tiao by Wang Lee Hom
  • Jay Chou music
  • Inevitable, The Unwinding Cable Car by Anberlin
  • Blind, You and Me by Lifehouse
  • Dear God, Seize the Day by Avenged Sevenfold
  • Trail of Broken Hearts by Dragonforce
  • Muse
  • Green Day
  • Coldplay
  • Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Welcome to the club. Playing a vast variety from rock ballads to piano rock to alternative rock to love songs to political punk rock.

I'm 19 this year, and I'm attending RP now as a Y3 student. I'm also a Y1 student from arts school Orita Sinclair, diploma in Electro-sonic. I'm Chinese, plays guitar, piano and drums, is capable of producing, mixing, and would love to be a DJ at Zirca for a night. ;). I'm a big fan of Armin van Buuren and Tiesto as well. I love Trance, I love to shuffle, I love..............

I'm looking for a drummer, a bassist, a vocalist and a guitarist. I prefer a vocalist who can play guitar. I prefer to keep my band small.

I prefer my band mates to be a part of the evolutional fashion freaks. I prefer you to have a pair of April77, a pair of VANS, or whatever.

I prefer my band mates to live in the west, or north-west. And around my age group (19), and if you can drive, it's a plus. Because I can drive, so we can jam during mid-night.

I'm not looking for:
  • Someone who is ill-mannered, dresses like gangsters, swears, who has a problem socializing, and takes drugs. I don't mind if you smoke, because I smoke too. (Cutting down)
  • Who IS or over the age of 21 or under the age of 18.
  • If you live somewhere around Toa Payoh, east side or south.
  • If you don't like music.
  • If you only like a selective genre of music.
  • If you are a full-fledged metalhead.
  • If you are not attending school. (I prefer schoolers, like seriously. Don't ask me why..)
  • If you just want to attract girls and you think you just want to make music because you wanna have a trillion amount of flings.
  • People who do not shop at Orchard once every week during holidays.
  • Do not own more than 2 pairs of any of the followings: VANS, Sperry, Redwing, Toms.
  • Looks down on people.
  • If you think One Piece, Naruto, Bleach, Ao no Exorcist are lame.
  • If you did not laugh while watching How I Met Your Mother and Big Bang Theory.
  • If you don't like Sam and Dean from Supernatural.
I'm asking for a lot, probably.. But I want a band I'm comfortable with, can relate to, and have fun. Someone like me, another brother or sister, someone to grow up with, like siblings.

SO, if you are the right person, e-mail me. Race doesn't matter (Strictly for Singaporeans :p), just don't be racist. Oh, and it's a plus if you don't support PAP.

I don't mind if you're not a professional who memorized 102352350 pentatonic patterns or can play 235720302 beats per minute on your drum kit. I'm not a professional myself, and I prefer to progress slowly as time flies. Jamming-wise, maybe twice a week during holidays? Once a week during school periods..

Contact me @ kenodyssey@gmail.com or send me a PM.

Last edited:
Back