looking for cheap mp3 player

Hmm

Yupsie . . . I agree totally w echoist . . . However, some people lazy la, they prefer the drag-and-drop option (esp for those who uses Winamp instead of iTunes as their default music player).

I find iTunes so much more organized & convenient for messy peepz lyk me :)

sony has been in the audio market for damn long.
the best in audio quality for portable audio would be the Sony MD. nothing beats it.
Sony mp3 players have good sound too..might be better than ipod, creative and iriver imo. check them out

i like iriver T30 too. compact, great sound and the best of all is the line-in recording. the best line-in recording mp3 players in the market would be iriver imo. the best in line-in recording quality. well, i need that feature coz i love to record jam sessions.
audio technica mic --> Sony MZ-N10 lineout --> T30 line-in

iAudio is good for line-in too but rechargeable battery in a flash player?!!! no way..

Sony i prefer their mp4 players. Those r the best in line. Bt iPod is just quality man. Whatevr one has to say Apple means quality & service. Itz juz the feel of Apple products, itz different. Unique in a sense. Though their stock earphones go bad easily. :lol: Bt sony's latest mp3 beats battery life of any other mp3 players easy hohoho.

Back