looking for cheap mp3 player

Hee

Ipod U2 Edition is a must-have in ur gadget list :) I'm determined to buy it & so far, I havent seen anyone owning it yet. Hope ill be the 1st :) *lolx*

haha the u2 is basically a black ipod? nothing unique about it what?

and ive seen tonnes of people holding the U2 edition ones...not only do they cost more.. to me they look ugly compared to the usual white ipods... no offence~ :)
and you guessed it. they work exactly the same... maybe U2 tracks sound better on em... wont know.

But the thing is.. Does white colour Ipod tends to be yellowish in colour bcos of dirt or etc? In my experience with white colour.. White tends to get more dirty than other colours and scratches can be easilly seen too.. Well.. Thats my experience.. :eek:

Yup, it will be dirty... but u must maintain it loh... clean it regularly. That's what I did to my ipod shuffle... now it is in the hands of a happy owner...

hmmmmm... mine do get dirty, but not that dirty. i dun even have a case for it. just leave it in my pocket all the time. its the normal iPod. had for 1.5yrs. and i dun think the colour has turned yellowish... my old white guitar does tho... heheheheheh... and yes there are scratches all over, especially the chrome back from hitting the ground so much.

Hee

U2 Edition Ipod is not only black in color, but it has a red circular button. I agree with ChanMin that besides the outlook appearance, there is realli nth gre8 abt it as compared to the original Ipod.

Imo, Black is quite kewl, altho I'm more into White & as moggie_54 quoted a good point is that the original white Ipod will tend to turn yellowish given a certain amt of time if you don't take good care. There are several options e.g. buying the iSkin to cover over it (which my fren did & it still turn abit creamy) or buy a mp3 pouch to keep it.

I personally wld go for the Black 1 la :) Hee, or else all my Ipod buddies wld accuse me of color conformity.

hmm ive not heard of yellowish ipods before...
maybe the white may not be as WHITE as before at most...

but for BLACK. muahahah
i used to be a black lover...
black clothes... black car... black handphone.
and guess what?

DUST. its so obvious and sickening.
black only looks good shiny and polished.

hmmmmm... i still believe the white iPod will not turn colour. have mine for 1.5yr, it still looks white! hehehehhhe... maybe bring it to Apple Store to compare colour later... hehehehhhe...

echoist said:
hmmmmm... i still believe the white iPod will not turn colour. have mine for 1.5yr, it still looks white! hehehehhhe... maybe bring it to Apple Store to compare colour later... hehehehhhe...

Hmm?? 8O

one thing i don like bout ipods ....

THEY LEAVE OUR OILY DIRTY FINGER PRINTS BEHIND! the shiny smooth surface at the back. haha

nano oso got black

one thing about the iPod tho, the battery will last for abt 8-10hrs on a single charge. i know some other players have longer lasting batt, but i'll stick with my iPod.

n iTunes is a straightforward and easy to navigate sofware applictn for ur music library in ur mac/pc.

Back