'Local bands' that rock

Anyone remembers a band called erm

steel shattered skies

or something like that? (embarassed!)

i know its sss.. skyscrapers? heard them twice, thought they were great. but its like they aren't around anymore...
anyone remember what's the exact name of that band and their current activities?

They were known as Steelcityskies. No longer around but the guitarist and bassist (turned vocalist) carried on and formed IF. They've been playing in shows here and there.

Guys how about YOUR own bands? :D
I know West Grand Boulevard :D !! Heh.
Will be updating the links page soon. Got quite a good list started already for everyone. Metal bands, hardcore bands, ba-pok bands etc, doesn't matter! Any genres.

Hey there Levan!

I would like to be part of this..!! my band's called 3dash1 and our site address is www.3dash1.blogspot.com and our music download site is www.purevolume.com/3dash1!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....dharma!!! if you think your one is promo x3000 i think mine would be Shameless Promo x5400 million million...haha...

ah 3dash1! the ones who won the competition. cool. :)
we're having quite a couple shows coming up. will contact u guys if any slots available.

power lah levan! haha...may i ask who posed for your album cover...? hahahahahahaa...was it dharma?? haha...

aiyar don't wanna talk about ronin album here man :) that's not the point of this thread!

just hope to create as long a list as possible. like more demoes and all that.
we have some extra server space also so we could house some mp3s of other band's demoes to help out for free.

gaderel_dathamonga said:
www.dathamonga.net
uhh..yo..it's under construction :smt017 Is it me, or r u just tryinna brag tht u have an official website? :evil: And edit the purevolume link..it leads to a result not found.

hey i should mention that my old band Drunk On The Cutt is effectively disbanded because we're all occupied with other things now. :) cheers!

i think the vocals for lunarin is just oh-so-unique..very mesmerising..hehe..i like their song the tower..okok..shall not digress further.. :)

Latest posts

Back