'Local bands' that rock

roninriot

Banned
Dear SOFTies,

We're setting up an additional section on www.roninriot.com to share links from other bands in the scene. Basically if you have mp3s or biographies that are online, we really want to add your address.. Genre doesn't matter, doesn't matter if you have 5-50 members in the band either. As long as you're a 'band from Singapore' , feel free to email the band at wolf@roninriot.com with the website address of your band. We'll put it online as soon as possible.

So far we've naturally included friends like Electrico and A Vacant Affair, but we're looking for a wider variety. This is in hopes to further encourage exposure for the different genres of the scene.

The reason for this is because I was searching online and couldn't find the websites for some bands I wanted to know more about. Since management has server space to spare, just thought we'd put it to good use for everyone .
Hope to hear from you guys soon via email. Alternatively, just respond to this thread or PM. Thanks!

Levan Wee, Ronin

hi Levan

do u prefer bands with covers or originals? anyway my band has just started writing originals. we're only working on 1 song now, so there's lots more work to be done. well, we're hoping to have a band webpage, so if we get it up, we'll post it to you, cheers! :drinkers:

Hello there Levan,

Anyway i like your band, it rocks man.... :p

Well you could also view at my band website it's actually a blog cum website. The address is: http://episodicband.blogspot.com

We play different kinds of genre from pop, latin, disco, rock n roll, slow ballad and even dangdut... hehehe..... almost any genre we explore coz all of us came from different music background. 8)

Re: links

13teenz said:
hi bro,

check out the band called BAY AREA ROC BLASTA (BARB). Power jam finalist. Seen their MTV video. Very good. website: www.bayarearocb
lasta.com to listen to their single.

Hi

I was checking out their website... Their drummer, Ronnie & bassist Nasha are frm the band Tribe.
Super band!!!! Formerly Talib of Tri-ryche was in Tribe too.
Great ryhthm works!!!

See Ya Somewhere
Musically
Jay_Clones

hey ho let`s go!!!!!!!

COMIC STRIP IS DABOMB!!!!...seriously..if u guys love No Doubt...Save Ferris.....they r the ones u guys should look out for...they appeared on last week`s New Paper....

great vocals...great horns section..although only the 2 of `em...great humble guys...THEY`RE A GREAT BAND!!!
we`re lucky to have performed with them a few times already.... :lol: :lol:

Doesn't matter what genre or if you're doing covers. Just wanting to do our part in listing bands and hopefully people who are browsing or looking to listen to other local bands will know where to find their websites.

echoist said:
bongman said:
humbpack oats?
did you mean "Humpback Oak"? hehehehhheh...
that was Leslie's (Observatory) previous band. or are they still around?

I think they are defunct... Humpback Oak and Concave Scream was supposed to collaborate on an album which evolved into The Observatory.

Rudra, local metal band.. They're very good, originals are nice as well.. They've got a few albums already and 1 a tribute to Death.. They opened for Kreator in KL or Indo? not really sure.. www.rudraonline.org

caesar said:
Hello there Levan,

Anyway i like your band, it rocks man.... :p

Well you could also view at my band website it's actually a blog cum website. The address is: http://episodicband.blogspot.com

We play different kinds of genre from pop, latin, disco, rock n roll, slow ballad and even dangdut... hehehe..... almost any genre we explore coz all of us came from different music background. 8)

episodic rocks man. saw u guys performed before. Good players and singers. Can sing hokkien too. was pretty impressed.

Latest posts

Back