Liverpool FC Thread

6 points out of 2 games against top4 opposition so far.

4games / 12points against top4 opposition still to come, 2 of them being played at home.

very good reason to be optimistic this season

We were awesome. I think we can win this season. Even without Torres, we're unbeatable! Portsmouth tomorrow! No Harry = can't-win Portsmouth. :D

I hope Keane can finally break his duck.

Ya and then nxt Spurs. I think with their defence, shldn't be hard for Torres to pop in a hat trick, although Mascherano has to be on the lookout for Modric. Pavlyuchenko? No problem, just do the same thing they did against Chelsea and he'll become just like Anelka. He can't cope with the physicality of the EPL yet. But with Harry coaching them now, i won't take anything for granted..............look at Arsenal when Hull visited them. I was shocked.

Well, it's a jolly good time, but it isn't a time to get carried away.
Yes, the results have been fantastic this past weeks, but the seasons still young, and anything can happen. This is one of the strongest, or actually strongest squad Benitez ever assembled, and if the team keeps on going like this, anything is possible :D

You guys heard something good?Yeah yeah..That's right..
Liverpool will be buying Thierry Henry.Imagine Torres & Henry,
team up & combine becoming duo striker,I guess no one can defeat Liverpool in that condition.
But I believe 30% of chances is defeatable.

Don't think Henry will fit in, he's too alike Torres, plus where did you get this information from?

Up next, manger-less Pompey, time to keep the pace up.

You guys heard something good?Yeah yeah..That's right..
Liverpool will be buying Thierry Henry.Imagine Torres & Henry,
team up & combine becoming duo striker,I guess no one can defeat Liverpool in that condition.
But I believe 30% of chances is defeatable.

Omg , please dont tell me youre a liverpool fan :(

spurs versus liverpool.

sorry pool fans, but for the first time this season, i want spurs to win. haha. :twisted:

Naaaaah............half-time and we're 1-0 up and cruising. Spurs defence has been surprisingly hard to break down though..........but i guess that's what happens when u give the ball away so cheaply. It frustrates me, everytime they get a throw-in, the ball always gets to the legs of a Spud. Downright irritating. We need some pace in attack.............maybe Ryan Babel will come on.......i'm getting tired of watching long balls being hoofed up the pitch all day. But still, 1-0 up, so i ain't too miffed. But Harry'll have lots to say to the Spuds.................so we'll really have to watch for them in the 2nd half.

Well, it had to come sooner or later. We were quite unlucky, but no credit taken away from the way Tottenham played the 2nd half.

Keep the heads up, the true quality of a good team will be seen now. :D

Yes but it ended up as a Spuds win. Great save from Reina to deny Bentley but too bad abt Agger not marking Pavlyuchenko. I think we really paid the price for not crucifying them when we cld...........that save from Gomes to deny Gerrard, Gerrard's lob coming off the crossbar, so many chances wasted. And wat was Carragher doing when that corner came in? So, so disappointing. But its ok, we will come back frm this. The season isn't even into the halfway mark. But we need Torres back, and quick!

Latest posts

Back