Liverpool FC Thread

Lolz...........u can say all u like........but at least we progressed this far. As for Riise, sell him to Man U at the end of the season. He's scored only 2 goals this season: 2 own goals. 1 for Luton Town in FA Cup and the other yesterday. Sell him off, buy Bale frm Spurs.

liverpool can buy the best left back in the whole universe and still be as lousy as they are in the current domestic league.

Man Utd dont need a shitty player like Riise who is from pool.we've got Evra to do the job.

i feel the pain when riise put that ball in his own net a min before the whistle blew. but what to do . its part of the game. all the best to pool at stamford bridge !

tat d!ck should have never been allowed to play anymore
was about to switch off tv then suddenly saw the own goal...instantly sian diao!

Yeah. It was dam harsh. Chelsea never deserved the away goal. It's ppl and mistakes like that that make or break a team's season. Sell Riise away.

Yeah. It was dam harsh. Chelsea never deserved the away goal. It's ppl and mistakes like that that make or break a team's season. Sell Riise away.

like i told u, ask benitez to put Risse on sale at soft sell/buy section under non-musical item....easy wat....solve every thing....heehhehe....but anw,dont worry, liverpool have always be above par when come to UCL, they beat chelsea b4, so history will repeat itself.....just pray hard lor, don come cursing 1 person mistake, its a team mistake also wat......u have to ask pool attacking half, y cant they score another goal, it seems most shot is like a training save for Cech, like i saw Torres on one on one situation with Cech, basically he just shot on Cech body, so in other word, soccer is all abt a team game, except for Arsenal, i gonna bash that botak head senderos....ooops....heheheh

Oh well, Riise's blunder was really unfortunate. I wonder how bad Aurelio's injury is. Should Riise continue to play on the left the next time? Hmmm...

But Chelsea has an important clash with Man U this weekend. Think that next Tuesday, Chelsea won't be able to fend off a fresh and fit Liverpool team.

Torres, we need you to rise to the occasion! Show us that you can do so, unlike someone who missed a blatant penalty. Ooops.

Oh well, Riise's blunder was really unfortunate. I wonder how bad Aurelio's injury is. Should Riise continue to play on the left the next time? Hmmm...

But Chelsea has an important clash with Man U this weekend. Think that next Tuesday, Chelsea won't be able to fend off a fresh and fit Liverpool team.

Torres, we need you to rise to the occasion! Show us that you can do so, unlike someone who missed a blatant penalty. Ooops.

true. we have a game against Man u . and then there might be unfortunate stuffs happening , and touchwood , if we lose a player cuz of injury , it'll be quite difficult to beat liv. moreover , when it comes to penalty kickout. thats how liv won us last year. haha. and the fatigue counts too.

and about the last 2 sentences u said . " Torres, we need you to rise to the occasion! Show us that you can do so, unlike someone who missed a blatant penalty. Ooops. " . i laughed my ass off. hahahahha.

Haha yea. But dun 4get, Torres scored his 1st ever BPL goal against Chelsea. Hope he does it again. As for Aurelio, he's out for the rest of the season. His torn groin ligament takes at least 3 weeks to recover, and even then not completely. Wat i wld suggest to Benitez ( if i cld ) is to switch Arbeloa to LB and play Finnan at RB. Riise can be on the bench and come in later, but maybe on the left of midfield instead of at the back. Well.........Benitez cld put Riise on Buy/Sell but who's gonna buy? Lolz. But anyway, all the best to both Man U and Chelsea in their crunch tie in the weekend. May the most fatigued team win :). Btw Frank Lampard's mum just passed away, so Lampard will be a major doubt for Chelsea. And that cld just swing the match in United's favour. Condolences to the Lampard family.

We'll pack Anfield into Stamford Bridge.

and wow, even liverpool fans are bashing Riise. Everyone makes mistakes, it's not like he wanted to score the own goal, grow up.

Last edited:
Common Liverpool, you can do it.....You'll never walk alone because Man U fans will be behind you on this one...

Back