Liverpool FC Thread

dude.....talking abt the part where he went down under Friedel's 'challenge'? Lolz. Anyway, Santa Cruz's goal was super gd, superb volley past Reina. But the Reds are still winners with an outstanding 3-1 scoreline, Gerrard 59' Torres 82' Voronin 90' Santa Cruz 90'+3. Funny......no penalties although there were 3 scenarios. Oh well it don't matter bcos LIVERPOOL WIN!

liverpool may be killer now but wont be when they meet manchester united in the champs league final! heh :D

Haha yea......but if Barca continue on current form, they'll be a piece of cake 4 Man U. So we concentrate on beating Chelski and let them worry abt losing to Barca.

liverpool may be killer now but wont be when they meet manchester united in the champs league final! heh :D

TRUE! very true...

coz

Liverpool wun nid to be a killer as manu is damn easy to walk over in the CL!
IF they meet manu in the finals

(if barca give manu chance)...

I'll prefer if Rafa works on the defense and wings more. We already have Torres and Crouch as our strikers, Alonso and Mascherano on the centre, Gerrard just right behind the striker.

Please, get more fullbacks and wingers! Daniel Agger, where art thou?

Out - darn no-good yankees

In - rich camels with tons of $$

:D

Yea! i 2nd that!

Abt buying Johnson and Barry..........yea i agree, waay too many central midfielders. Needs wingers and fullbacks. Daniel Agger's gone and injured his ligaments ( dunno which one(s) ) so he's out until the end of the season. But Skrtel's been alright, and Hyypia's been pretty ok too, so not too many probs there. The papers said Johnson was a striker....musta confused the Man City dude (the transfer target ) with Andy Johnson ( the Everton dude ). He's a DM. Sure, Barry cld play on the left and then move Babel to the right. Once Babel improves his consistency liverpool will be lethal! Fullbacks i really hope Rafinha comes in.

Rafinha? HAHA, in our dreams. Although I really wish he would come. Or Daniel Alves. Liverpool failed to get him this season. We can try again. And according to today's newspaper, David Villa is willing to join Liverpool if Arsenal fails to sign him? WOW. We'll have a super strikeforce then!

Rafinha? HAHA, in our dreams. Although I really wish he would come. Or Daniel Alves. Liverpool failed to get him this season. We can try again. And according to today's newspaper, David Villa is willing to join Liverpool if Arsenal fails to sign him? WOW. We'll have a super strikeforce then!

Spearheaded by 2 Spanish Golden Boys. :mrgreen:

oh.. no this thread reminds me of nightmare.. i bet with my friend that liverpool will lose to arsenal.. then they won.. i lost 30 bucks..noooooo :(

$30 only???
there are ppl losing much more my frd..
NO MONEY DON`T BET:)

image.php

Last edited:
Back