Liverpool FC Thread

walau eh ..of course lahh I'm dam fed up ......

ruixist ... u still there? :mrgreen:

liverpool were lucky, period.

first two goals were senderos' fault. with hyypia's heading ability and torres' explosive finishing, they shouldn't have been given so much space in the box.

liverpool only started to really play football after flamini was subbed out.

the penalty decision was, once again, a lame one. i've got admit though, i'd have given it if i were the ref. when i saw it initially, i thought it was a penalty. but after a handful of replays, it certainly wasn't. if that warranted a penalty, ronaldo would've won man utd a whole lot more of penalties and who knows, maybe he'd have 50 goals already.

adebayor was guilty of not putting away at least one clear cut chance; the one just before he scored the equalising goal.

oh well, what's done is done and cannot be undone. heh

i understand how it feels 2 suck being a liverpool fan haha...
when they win ur jaw is always left hanging wide open =O
haha...

but since they win already like that lo, refs will continue making bad decisions for a long long while haha. i hope they beat chelsea though. no matter how suck it is to watch liverpool win, i rather see them win than chelsea! woo hoooO!!!!

*I wonder what wenger will say this time. Have you notice he always has something to say?

benitez job might be on the line..so the urgency of winning CL is of utmost priority..
luck plays a part in football games..it seems this morning game,the Anfield outfit were more in awe of the Kop than the Gunners but nevertheless they won it.

i do have a sneaky feeling they might do enough to capture the CL...

ya think? hahaha. i've managed to resist the forces from other arsenal lovers long enough.

hmmmm but my force is stronger than the rest .....:D:mrgreen:

btw did U know U were nominated in Soft most attractive female performer thread?

Back