Liverpool FC Thread

haha why do fans mock each other?

Anyway liverpool played horrible!
the onli moment of magic was from Gerrad when they scored...

Arsenal weren't that good themselves either. They had more chances though.
N EBOUE IS THE ULTIMATE DIVER!!!

Last edited:
i shall not argue wif that cause i nv see torres play much...

but everytime i happen 2 watch an arsenal match eboue dives dives dives!!!
he shld juz be a diver...

Greatest diver? Used to be Cristiano. Torres well..........he has been doing it a bit recently, but after watching the replays, i gotta admit that Eboue is really the worst diver i've seen. Anyway, it wasn't a very gd match, 1-1 was a justifyable scoreline. Now liverpool will be the favourites to progress. Let's hope they can thrash Arsenal at Anfield, where they kena humiliated twice last year.

eboue's not only a diver, he dishes out a nasty tackle every now and then too. but yeah, cristiano ronaldo's the ultimate diver.

POOL vs Gunners (5th April): 0-1 @ half time...

*very dominant POOL in this match, Gunners tried to pull off a come-back but Crouch scored from what seemed to be an unlikely situation.

*Crouch was also a key figure in attack thusfar, Rafa made a good employment out of him

2nd half awaits... :cool:

Time's up: Gunners 1 - Pool 1

end to end football here, thoroughly entertaining. should Pool draw Gunners come midweek, Rafa's got the last laugh...

Bye bye Arsenal
icon10.gif

Ref f****** up penalty desicion in 1st leg ...and now 2nd leg as well

KELONG!

pOOL DIDNT WIN FAIR !

FGL: i told you!!!!!!!!!! we will always have the 1st, 2nd n last laugh. dun weri abt the kelong thinghy. if lose means lose, dun say kelong :)

i can feel the sadness of the losers last nite...
i feel the sadness they feel and you feel...

but

its obvious tat Liverpool is better then goooners :)

FGL: i told you!!!!!!!!!! we will always have the 1st, 2nd n last laugh. dun weri abt the kelong thinghy. if lose means lose, dun say kelong :)

i can feel the sadness of the losers last nite...
i feel the sadness they feel and you feel...

but

its obvious tat Liverpool is better then goooners :)

I think yesterday by the way AFC play monkey with pool, we all saw who was the better team. Anyway, with Chelski & Man u next ....

NO WAY POOL GONNA WIN CL!

the results shows it all...

arsenal out of CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.

so...

sit down quietly and dun disturb the champions playing

sit down quietly and dun disturb the champions playing

champions???? ...hahaha who never won epl in the last 18 years? Back door champs more like it ..

enjoy it while it last ...next round ..pool going down!:twisted:

i feel so happy for liverpool...haha..but i don't understand why they can't transfer their CL form for the premier league as well..

All the pretty passing football means nothing if you don't win. No doubt Liverpool's football can be ugly to watch at times (scrappy play, long balls and such). But they can grind it out and WIN the important matches when it matters. And they tend do it over and over again in the CL (wish it was the same for PL though...haha!). Anyway......

Bye-bye and adieu, Arse-nil. :D

Back