Liverpool FC Thread

what happened to the torres and gerrard thingy?i really wanted to see them operate together but hey ferdinand and vidic kept them quiet.

PS: Did you see Benitez's face turn red.
Oh man, after the sending off, when he talked to Mascherano, HE WAS PISSED.

Yea i saw. Freaking i thought he was gonna tear mascherano's face apart if he couldnt talk some sense into him.
But i respect liverpool for that short spell in the 2nd half about when benayoun just came on that period where they actually pressured manu quite well. Better luck in the champ's league!

Gerrard couldn't be a nomad. He had to play Mascherano's role, and his own. Torres didn't have support. So....

what happened to the torres and gerrard thingy?i really wanted to see them operate together but hey ferdinand and vidic kept them quiet.

well ferd's return is a boost to the defence ah..

but, mascherano's stupidity really caused liverpool the game..

knowing ferd, he would have faced more trouble if not for the sent off..

I didn't know how did Mascherano lose his cool...

Shit man, Torres and Gerrard should work together to exploit Ferdinand and Vidic. Ah, whatever it is, it's Arsenal and Everton next...

arsenal three times huh?

gotta wait for laters' match for that prediction..
if arsenal loses, my guess is that its going to be an explosive match.

I didn't know how did Mascherano lose his cool...

Shit man, Torres and Gerrard should work together to exploit Ferdinand and Vidic. Ah, whatever it is, it's Arsenal and Everton next...

torres and gerrard have to be my two fav liverpool players. and although i'm on the united side of things, i was rather disappointed at how little an impact they had on the game last night.

Well, it was clear Liverpool was gonna get owned after 15 mins into the game when they apparently had no control of the ball in field. I was wondering whether Ronaldo was having more fun ramming balls into Jose instead of scoring goals after a while though...

Hyypia should haver played. And Riise should have played as left-back. And pity Finnan is injured. The defence would be more solid and Man U would have found it harder to break through the defence. Pity.

Rafa's tactics failed him this time and Mascherano was really dumb. He can't play against Everton now! Luckily we still have Lucas Leiva.

Liverpool, let's pick ourselves up and get ourselves ready for war against Everton this weekend.

Yea man...........but i think the ref was a little harsh on Mascherano. At least he cld have contemplated a final warning. And that Carrick challenge on Torres in the middle of the 2nd half looked like a cardable offence to me.......now Torres may have rib and ankle injuries due to that. But i CANNOT believe that WES BROWN of ALL PEOPLE had to score. To put it nicely, he's not been that gd this season. He's somewhat a joke in my circle of friends (50% Man U fans). Oh well..........the tradition of unsung heroes goes on i suppose.

carrick's challenge on torres was clearly not a foul but it was carricks trailing leg that caught torres on the ankle.about the ribs.haha.try to challenge rio and vida in the air that is what you get.

all in all good luck to pool against everton.these merseyside derbies never fail to have hard tackles and decisive goals.

The Carrick's challenge was okay, in my opinion. Just that Torres couldn't avoid in time...

Everton vs Liverpool. Liverpool to win!

Haha oh yea he really banged Vidic hard chasing that ball didn't he? Oh well at least he didn't try to get acrobatic and connect with Vidic's nose. Haha......the score was 0-3 at Goodison Park last yr..........see no reason why a double can't be done by liverpool. Which derbies do u guys think are the most entertaining? London, Merseyside, Manchester or hehehehe.......Derby County (lolz)? Like to hear ur thoughts. For me, it has to be London derbies, Arsenal and Spurs can play some attractive football although Chelski cldn''t play a passing game if even they were training without opponents. Lotsa drama mamas too, with crybabies like Gallas and A.Cole.

Back