Liverpool FC Thread

I like the Pennant goal. Damn slick ball movement. Benayoun!

Pennant was damn on-form. And Crouch nutmegged the goalie! Wahaha!

Actually, i dun really understand why Benitez doesn't include Benayoun in the starting lineup more often. He's a really gd midfield maestro, picking passes and often occupying defenders. A real slippery character. If u look at last wks blackburn match ( btw they drew with Man U yesterday ) once Benayoun got on for Babel, 2 more goals followed. And he was indirectly involved in both, supplying the pass for Gerrard to cross and then supplying yet another pass for Riise to set up Voronin. As for Pennant, when he's on form he's really gd. But consistency is something that the Reds wingers dun really have.............Kewell, Pennant, Babel. When their on form they can rip any defence apart. Problem is, they're on form only 50% of the time. Must work on that. As for Crouch, hope he starts against Chelsea, his height can unsettle Carvalho and his superb flick-ons are a joy to watch. Heard Gerrard has a neck problem tho...........may not start the Chelsea match.

Benayoun is a cool character. I like him as an unsung hero. Rafa really got it right by buying him. His passing might not be as superb as Alonso, but his dribbling skills and vision are definitely there.

But still, if he was only given more chances to play.

Anyway, Ryan Babel is fairly consistent. And he's young too. He's really good, by the way. His runs remind me of Ribery. I'll agree that Pennant isn't consistent. I have seen him flop like shit and I have also seen him make superb crosses, that at times, are really as good as Beckham's. He's really got the talent, but lack the consistency and determination. I guess that was why AFC kicked him out[besides his discipline record].

Kewell... He was screwed by multiple injuries. He's damn unlucky. I like him. Quick and skillful. But just marred by injuries.

what happened to liverpool?this could be costly in the next leg at stamford bridge

blsflaghi5.jpg

LATEST!!!! Riise ARRESTED by LIVERPOOL Police

LATEST!!!! Riise ARRESTED by LIVERPOOL Police while driving on a highway.

He was driving in the wrong direction. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

LATEST!!!! Riise ARRESTED by LIVERPOOL Police while driving on a highway.

He was driving in the wrong direction. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

hahaha I'll use this on all my pool kakis who have been antagonizing me :twisted:

I realise pool have score alot of own goal this season, how come orh

Because Liverpool Players = Legends

Eh guys, we better get out of the Liverpool thread before we kenna a collective yellow card.

Cheers
RoRK

Last edited:
Back