Librations Of The Moon

Hi I am AJ the music blogger who came for the gig...It was so cool to watch these three musicians performing with such musical sensitivity and improvisation at the spot! It really opened my ears and eyes how sound can be created with such innovatation ways. Anyway can u send me the videos and pictures of the gigs if possible? I would love to feature them in my blog. Of course choose the best out of the best...lol.

Take care guys & see u around!

Hey there to all who came by last monday nite to share the wonderful intimate experience. Thanks go especially to Terence of Substation, Substation for the built n lived in atmosphere. Keith Lee for the lovely sound equipment support, fellow performers; Zul and Darren and all who came by to radiate their energies to inspire the creativity that happened.

Looking forward to more shows of similar nature. Take care all! :)

Anyway can u send me the videos and pictures of the gigs if possible? I would love to feature them in my blog. Of course choose the best out of the best...lol.

Take care guys & see u around!

No offense, if you have a blog then you'll have to work out the blog material yourself.

No point using other people's picture and videos unless if it is a linkback or something like that. ;)

Blog ethics! :mrgreen:

..wonderful intimate experience..

it was wonderful and intimate indeed!

Kudos to Randolf for inviting the audience to feel free to walk around and explore. i had a much better learning experience moving around the stage and seeing what the performers are actually doing with their set-up.

can see which pedal Randolf steps on for which effect, can see how Darren manipulates the max/msp software, can see which knobs zul tweaks to get what type of sound... shiok!

No offense, if you have a blog then you'll have to work out the blog material yourself.

No point using other people's picture and videos unless if it is a linkback or something like that. ;)

Blog ethics! :mrgreen:

I wanted to ...but my digital cam...run out of battery on that day...gee...But still managed to get a few videos then again ...pics...not much taken.

Cheers
AJ

Librations of the Moon - The Pics

Thanks to the lovely Yuan Zhiying for the lovely photography work that documented the rehearsals, setting up, soundcheck and eventual live performance. Here's the link to Darren's "sonicbrat" site that hosts the array of pics. Enjoy. :)

http://sonicbrat.wordpress.com:80/gigs/librations/

p8180675.jpg

p8180536.jpg

p8180775.jpg

To contact Zhiying for photography enquiries pls email yuan.zhiying@gmail.com

Those who came down. Thanks for being part of this experience. Zul, Darren and Randolf, thanks for allowing this idea of mine to materialize. It's great watch you guys rehearse and exchange ideas. Pity I had to run around and could only catch excerpts from here and there but nonetheless it was great. Let's do this again!

i actually did an audio recording of the event using my handy zoom h2. however the file is too big to upload!

Latest posts

Back